Vinnitsa National Medical University , n.a. Oh, N.I. Pirogov (currently recognized by WHO and MCI) was founded in 1921 and more than 44 000 students have graduated since its inception. The academic staff consists of 812 lecturers (120 science doctors, professors, 554 science candidates, associate professors). Currently there are 6250 students studying at the University, including 2080 international students from different countries of Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Latin America, and Africa. Global students are welcome to apply to study medicine (MBBS, MD) at Vinnitsa National Medical University n.a. Oh, N.I. Pirogov has a senior secondary school diploma or a university/college degree from an accredited academic institution.
Optionally, English, Russian and Ukrainian mediums are available to study medicine (MD, MBBS) for international students. Foreign nationals who do not know the Ukrainian / Russian / English language may study the language at the Preparatory Faculty of the University and then join the main course of medicine for international students. The Preparatory Faculty is the unique structural department of one of Ukraine’s oldest medical universities, the National Medical University of Vinnytsia, named after the great scientist N. Pirogov, whose theories and practical experience are important and of great value to modern medicine. The subjects to be studied at the Preparatory are: Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Geography, Mathematics. There is a system of classes and consultations. Teachers prepare students to study medicine (MBBS, MD) later in the main course. Graduates of the Preparatory Faculty earn a diploma giving them the right to access Vinnytsya National Pirogov Memorial University or any other higher education institution in Ukraine without any entrance examinations.
In addition to academic work, the staff of the professors carry out a great extracurricular work. They teach international students the past of the university, the city and the society of Ukraine. National festivals, friendship celebrations, excursions, meetings and various parties are organized at the Preparatory Faculty. The academic year begins in September and will remain open for registration in the 1st class until 15 November. Vinnytsia National Medical University welcomes international students to apply for and study medicine (MD, MBBS) in Ukraine and to obtain a medical degree accredited worldwide!
Vinnitsa National Medical University Ranking
World Ranking – 7089
Country Ranking – 71
As the National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya was formerly state-funded, it was known as the Vinnytsya State Medical University. Now, however, the university is financed at national level and thus the name. National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya has been developing young doctoral graduates for over 90 years and has brought together as many as 44,000 specialists working both abroad and in Ukraine.
National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya began teaching international students in 1961, and currently has 3 academic buildings all equipped with modern technology. Within this medical school, there is also a research center and a center for new information technology.
Vinnitsa National Medical University Fee Structure
|Courses||English medium||Russian medium||Accommodation|
|General medicine||4400 USD||3500 USD||500-800|
|Dentistry||4600 USD||3900 USD||500-800|
|Pharmacy||3600 USD||3300 USD||500-800|
|Preparatory Course||1600 USD||1600 USD||500-800|
Vinnitsa National Medical University Courses
The duration of MBBS at the National Pirogov Memorial Medical University in Vinnytsya is 6 years, with the first 5 years dedicated to theoretical studies and the last one year dedicated to clinical practice / practice. In the second and third years, students can also opt to participate in practical research.
Admission to MBBS undergraduate and postgraduate courses at the National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya, opens on 1 July and runs until 15 August. Nevertheless, it is crucial that you apply before 30 July each year as the visa process can take anywhere from 2 to 3 months. Visa is granted only after you have obtained an invitation letter, and there have been instances where students have been denied a visa by the consulate of Ukraine.
National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya is widely known for the 6250 doctors who have graduated from here, of whom 2080 were non-natives. International students pursuing MBBS at the National Pirogov Memorial Medical University in Vinnytsya are primarily from Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Latin America and Africa.
- General Medicine
- Preparatory Courses
Vinnitsa National Medical University Required Documents
Following are the required documents for admission in Vinnitsa National Medical University:
- Filled application form
- Passport-size photographs
- An original, valid passport
- Birth certificate
- 10th board exam scorecard
- 12th board exam scorecard
- Attested character certificate
- Filled MCI application form
Vinnitsa National Medical University Admission Eligibility Criteria
Indian students who wish to study MBBS in Vinnitsa National Medical University needs to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to quickly get admission.
- The applicant should be over the age of 17 and under the age of 25 on or before the date of admission.
- The applicant should be a graduate of high school or have an equivalent degree in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects.
- The applicant should have secured a total of at least 50 percent in 10 + 2 of all the above-mentioned subjects.
- If the candidate comes within the SC / ST / OBC group, he/she must have obtained at least 45 percent in 10 + 2 of all the above-mentioned topics.
- The claimant will clear NEET as it is compulsory for students from India.
The environment of the college
National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya, provides 5 hostels for students to stay in. In addition, the university also offers 2 recreation and sports bases, 4 dining halls, a stadium and a student café to make the candidates enjoyable and comfortable. The university’s library includes more than 500,000 books that act as study materials for scientific research.
Vinnitsa National Medical University, Vinnytsya is situated in Vinnytsya, a beautiful city in Ukraine. The average temperature here varies from 5 degrees in January to 18 degrees in June. The city also records precipitation of 556 millimeters per year for about 162 days.
- There are 126 Doctors in Science and 677 applicants in the Health Departments.
- 25 honored scientists and technicians from Ukraine • The university honored higher education workers in Ukraine along with 3 academics from the Ukrainian Academy of Sciences.
- The university is proud to have 12 honored doctors from Ukraine, five winners of Ukraine’s State Prize.
- The college has 26 computer classes, 4 web networks and free access for all students.
- The university has 12 scientific schools that have collaborated with medical faculties of universities in 19 foreign countries.
- Departmental faculties are involved in the implementation of 62 international projects.
Vinnytsya is just a 260 km drive from Kyiv, and the city has four universities apart from the National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya, 453 medical institutions and 31 health resorts.
What is the entrance gateway?
All the candidates who meet the above-mentioned eligibility criteria can easily procure a seat at Vinnitsa National Medical University.
Briefly listed below is the admission gateway to Vinnitsa National Medical University, Ukraine.
- Fill in the application form and gather all the required documents.
- The papers will then be sent to the school, where they will be reviewed by the administrators, after which you will receive a letter of invitation.
- Once you receive an invitation letter, the process for applying for a Ukrainian visa will begin at the embassy of the country concerned.
- Reports are forwarded to the embassy and the entry charge is charged to the National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya’s bank.
We assist you throughout the entire process of applying to the university until you have completed your6-year MBBS course at the university in a number of ways. We carefully collect, analyze and forward your documents to the university on your behalf and, upon receipt of the letter of invitation, initiate the visa process.
Vinnitsa National Medical University Advantages
Vinnitsa National Medical University has established its own traditions when it comes to education, research, student organization and leisure activities. Other than undergraduate programs, the National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya also provides postgraduate courses.
The teaching staff at the National Pirogov Memorial Medical University in Vinnytsya showcase an incredible array of experienced professionals working in 38 faculty departments (23 clinical and 15 theoretical).
Once we go forward, let’s look at the advantages of practicing MBBS at the National Pirogov Memorial Medical University in Vinnytsya, Ukraine.
- National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya has been training young doctors for more than 90 years.
- Students studying MBBS at the National Pirogov Memorial Medical University of Vinnytsya profit from world-class facilities.
- All staff at the National Pirogov Memorial Medical University of Vinnytsya earn internationally recognized degrees.
- The mode of teaching is English, so participants will not have any language difficulties during the course.
- The fee is quite reasonable given the quality of the education provided by the university.
- National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsya uses the best study materials and methodologies to educate students.
Vinnitsa National Medical University Hostel life
There are two medical and sports facilities for 200 residents in Vinnitsa National Medical University, with a total area of 1172 sq.m. (On the Black Sea and Southern Bug River), sanatorium for 50 persons, medical unit, gym, stadium and sports area, five university student dormitories with a design capacity of 3161 beds and one dormitory for the postgraduate school faculty, five buffets, student cafes, four canteens, which provide the standards necessary for public catering establishments.
On social protection of employees and students in the school implemented:
- Timely and regular payment of salaries and scholarships;
- payment of wage increases after the award of national university status;
- use of 50 full and reduced sanatorium prices and 200 places in university health and sports facilities for the recovery, rest and treatment of employees;
- free food for orphaned students;
- payment of wage increases due to the complexity and tension of work;
- Pursuant to the Act of Ukraine No 1994, dated 09.09.2004, compensation for long-term service and support for rehabilitation when granting annual leave for the duration from 01/01/1997 to 01/09/2002;
- incentive to university staff based on the results of the financial year;
- aid in the organisation for treatment and procurement of medications for seriously ill staff and students;
- because of the budget special fund, the costs of students living in dormitories and treatment in the university dental office have been subsidized;
- free printing of abstracts, master’s and candidate’s thesis in the university printing house, use of the Internet.
- The University has practices in the fields of learning, science, student leisure organization and the maintaining of a close relationship with students.
Experience of the Past Alumni
Students at In Vinnitsa National Medical University have learned how to be effective. It was a demanding world, and they found, within themselves, an ability that they had not previously considered, growing to meet their needs. It brought them faith in what they saw as a somewhat untraditional career path to follow and excel. Partnerships with practitioners and trainees from all over the world have become enduring friendships and creative professional partnerships.
Universities in Ukraine
- Dnepr State Medical Academy
- Ivano Frankovsk State Medical Academy
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- Kyiv Medical University of UAFM
- Lugansk State Medical University
- National Pirogov Memorial Medical University
- Bukovnian State Medical University
- Dnepropetrovsk State Medical University
- Ukraine Medical and Dental Academy
- Uzhhorod National University
- V N Karazin University
- Zaparozhyea State Medical University
- Odessa National Medical University
- O O Bogomolets National Medical University
- Poltava Unrainian Medical And Dental University
- Sumy State University
- Karazin Kharkov National University
- National University of Pharmacy