Vinnitsa National Medical University , n.a. Oh, N.I. Pirogov (currently recognized by WHO and MCI) was founded in 1921 and more than 44 000 students have graduated since its inception. The academic staff consists of 812 lecturers (120 science doctors, professors, 554 science candidates, associate professors).
In This Article, You will get information about the Vinnitsa National Medical University, courses offered, Admission Process, Eligibility Criteria, and other important information that you should know before you choose this university.
About Vinnitsa National Medical University:
In addition to academic work, the staff of the professors carry out great extracurricular work. They teach international students the past of the university, the city and the society of Ukraine. National festivals, friendship celebrations, excursions, meetings and various parties are organized at the Preparatory Faculty. The academic year begins in September and will remain open for registration in the 1st class until 15 November. Vinnytsia National Medical University welcomes international students to apply for and study medicine (MD, MBBS) in Ukraine and to obtain a medical degree accredited worldwide!
Vinnitsa National Medical University Highlights:
|Climate in Vinnitsa||Moderate – suitable for everyone|
|Basic Eligibility||10+2 passed with 60% in PCB|
|NEET Entrance Test||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Course Duration||6 years including internship|
|Medium of Study||English Language|
|University Recognition||MCI, WHO and UΝЕЅСО accredited|
|No. of Hostel||5|
Vinnitsa National Medical University Ranking:
- World Ranking – 7089
- Country Ranking – 71
Vinnitsa National Medical University Courses:
The duration of MBBS at the National Pirogov Memorial Medical University in Vinnytsia is 6 years, with the first 5 years dedicated to theoretical studies and the last year dedicated to clinical practice/practice. In the second and third years, students can also opt to participate in practical research.
- General Medicine
- Preparatory Courses
Vinnitsa National Medical University Fee Structure:
Vinnitsa National Medical University Ukraine Fees
||Tuition Fees (USD)
||Hostel Fees (USD)
||Other Charges (USD)
|2nd to 6th Year
Vinnitsa National Medical University Admission Eligibility Criteria:
Indian students who wish to study MBBS in Vinnitsa National Medical University needs to fulfill the following eligibility criteria to quickly get admission.
- The applicant should be over the age of 17 and under the age of 25 on or before the date of admission.
- The applicant should be a graduate of high school or have an equivalent degree in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects.
- The applicant should have secured a total of at least 60% in 10 + 2 of all the above-mentioned subjects.
- If the candidate comes within the SC / ST / OBC group, he/she must have obtained at least 40% in 10 + 2 of all the above-mentioned topics.
- The claimant will clear NEET as it is compulsory for students from India.
Vinnitsa National Medical University Admission Process:
Admission to MBBS undergraduate and postgraduate courses at the National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsia, opens on 1 July and runs until 15 August. Nevertheless, it is crucial that you apply before 30 July each year as the visa process can take anywhere from 2 to 3 months. Visa is granted only after you have obtained an invitation letter, and there have been instances where students have been denied a visa by the consulate of Ukraine.
National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsia is widely known for the 6250 doctors who have graduated from here, of whom 2080 were non-natives. International students pursuing MBBS at the National Pirogov Memorial Medical University in Vinnytsya are primarily from Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Latin America and Africa.
Vinnitsa National Medical University Required Documents:
Following are the required documents for admission in Vinnitsa National Medical University:
- Filled application form
- Passport-size photographs
- An original, valid passport
- Birth certificate
- 10th board exam scorecard
- 12th board exam scorecard
- Attested character certificate
- Filled MCI application form
Vinnitsa National Medical University Scholarships:
There are many MBBS aspirants around the world who want to study this course but can’t afford the fee. As we know that MBBS fee is very high which generally can’t be afforded by the majority of the aspirants, and thus the scholarship program can assist such aspirants who can’t afford their fee.
The scholarship program of the University has been designed to be based on the merit of the students and also on the financial background. You can check the eligibility criteria and the quantum of the scholarship by visiting the campus of the institution, as there is not much information available on the web regarding the scholarship program.
Vinnitsa National Medical University Hostel life:
There are two medical and sports facilities for 200 residents in Vinnitsa National Medical University, with a total area of 1172 sq.m. (On the Black Sea and Southern Bug River), a sanatorium for 50 persons, medical unit, gym, stadium and sports area, five university student dormitories with a design capacity of 3161 beds and one dormitory for the postgraduate school faculty, five buffets, student cafes, four canteens, which provide the standards necessary for public catering establishments.
- because of the budget special fund, the costs of students living in dormitories and treatment in the university dental office have been subsidized;
- free printing of abstracts, master’s and candidate’s thesis in the university printing house, use of the Internet.
- The University has practiced in the fields of learning, science, student leisure organization and the maintaining of a close relationship with students.
Why choose Vinnitsa National Medical University:
- Students get a chance to learn at VNMU with the world-class framework.
- The University is inactivity for over 90 years now.
- The staff of Vinnitsa national clinical college is globally perceived, experienced, and gifted. The greater part of the instructors are specialists.
- Fees to examine MBBS course at this college is reasonable.
- The vehicle of guidance to contemplate MBBS at Vinnitsa clinical college is English, yet Russian and Ukrainian mediums likewise exist.
- Vinnitsa Medical University gives a high caliber of instruction and along these lines, the understudies of VNMU have a standout amongst other screening test passing rates.
- The average cost for basic items at this University is reasonable which is simply around $500 for the college lodging.
- Vinnitsa is an extremely protected city and in this way female understudies are a lot of secure here. Outsiders are invited and regarded in the city as long as they do likewise and carry on in a respectful manner.
Vinnitsa National Medical University Advantages:
Vinnitsa National Medical University has established its own traditions when it comes to education, research, student organization and leisure activities. Other than undergraduate programs, the National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsia also provides postgraduate courses.
- National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsia has been training young doctors for more than 90 years.
- Students studying MBBS at the National Pirogov Memorial Medical University of Vinnytsia profit from world-class facilities.
- All staff at the National Pirogov Memorial Medical University of Vinnytsia earn internationally recognized degrees.
- The mode of teaching is English, so participants will not have any language difficulties during the course.
- The fee is quite reasonable given the quality of the education provided by the university.
- National Pirogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnytsia uses the best study materials and methodologies to educate students.
How We Can Assist you to get Admission Here:
Before relying on overly broad advice or spending a lot of money, first use some free resources to educate yourself on the extent of the admissions process. The Internet is full of other useful college resources. This is a good place to search for scholarships, grants and general admissions information.
We believe in complete transparency and authenticity. We acknowledge to give you detailed information.
Top Medical Universities in Ukraine: