Universal College of Medical Science was founded in the Bhairahwa region in the year 1998. This college is 15 km away from the birthplace of Buddha, Lumbini. It is located in Rupandehi. When this college was started they offer MBBS and BDS course but now they also offer MS and MDS course too. This college aims to serve professional doctors to society for the better health care of the country people. This medical college conducts different graduate and postgraduate programs in medicine, Nursing, Dentistry, and other paramedical courses.
Universal Medical College Bhairahawa is affiliated by Tribhuvan University and approved by the Nepal Medical Council. This is one of the best colleges for MBBS in Nepal.
Facility Offered By UCMS
- They provide modern and well-equipped Laboratories, air-conditioned classrooms, central library and 24 hours internet facility.
- This college has 790 bedded teaching hospital.
- They organize conferences and seminar.
- Separate hostel facility for boys and girls. The capacity of a hostel is more than 800 students.
- The hostel is facilitated with canteen and 24 hours security.
- Health club facility
- Transportation facility is provided by the college.
- For higher studies students, the college runs an integrated scholarship and financial aid program.
Courses Offered by Universal College of Medical Science
- MBBS : This is 4.5 years course but an extra one-year internship for those students who clear final exams.
- BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
- B.mlt (bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology)
- B.Sc Nursing
- B. Pharmacy (Bachelor of Pharmacy)
- BMIT (Bachelor in Medical Imaging Technology)
- BPH (Bachelor in Public Health)
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Conservative and Endodontics
Universal College of Medical Sciences Fee Structure
- First installment: INR 25 lac
- Second installment: INR 10 Lac
- Third installment: INR 8 Lac
- Fourth installment: INR 4 Lac
Universal College of Medical Science
Contact no. +977-71-506138 | 506030 | 506121 | 506092