Study MBBS in Tyumen State Medical University: Fees, Ranking, Admission
Tyumen state medical university is a renowned medical college in Russia whose establishment dates back to 1963. Since then the college has produced above twenty thousand specialists who are providing their services around the globe.
Every medical student wants to get admission in a prestigious medical university and when it comes for an Indian student then they want to get admission in foreign medical university. Russia is a world-famous educational destination for Medical studies in an affordable fee structure.
Tyumen State Medical University holds a world ranking for providing standard medical education and training to the students studying here. Experienced teachers, advanced technology and countless benefits of the university attract students from across the world. They want to get admission here and become a successful doctor.
About Tyumen State Medical University
Tyumen State Medical University was founded in the year 1963 and established in Tyumen, Russia. This city is more than 2500 kilometres east of Moscow city. The Ministry of Education and Science of Russian Federation recognizes this university and also the Medical Council of India and other developed or developing countries have given approval.
This prestigious medical university is contributing to empowering the healthcare system of Russian federation. It is providing advanced training to students to compete with the worldwide standard.
Quick View of Tyumen State Medical University Highlights
|Medium of Language||English|
|Recognized by||Russian Government, WHO and Medical Council of India, Australia, United Kingdom|
|MBBS duration||4.8 years theory +1 year practical|
|Yearly cost||USD 6500 (4,87,000 INR approx ) including the tuition fee, admission fee, hostel fee, and other mandatory fees|
|NEET exam||Yes, mandatory|
Tyumen State Medical University Courses
The course available is for medical students in the field:
- General medicine
- Post Graduate
- Continuous Learning.
The faculties are highly educated and have years of experience in training the students. The university provides 127
doctors and 297 candidates of science. All the faculties are highly trained and most of them have been awarded by the government as well. Thus, the university has an overall worldwide ranking of 2878.
Tyumen State Medical University Fee Structure
|MBBS Fees Structure of Tyumen State Medical University Russia|
|Tuition Fees|| ||Accommodation|| ||Other Charges || ||Total|| |
|2nd to 6th Year||3500/yr||245000/yr||1000/yr||70000/yr||–||–||22500||1575000|
Tyumen State Medical University Admission Eligibility:
As mentioned above it is mandatory that you fulfil the admission eligibility criteria there are only three main eligibilities for MBBS admission in this University that are Academics, Age and NEET exam eligibility. Apart from above-mentioned eligibility, there is no any mandatory condition for admission. However, IELTS score is not important but we recommend you to work on your English. Your admission will be direct.
- Age- He/she has finished the age of 17 years at the end of the year of admission. Also not more than 25 years. You must be in the age criteria for MBBS Admission.
- Academic: Applying Students must have passed the 10+2 or Higher Secondary exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English independently. Scoring marks must be equal or more than 60%
- NEET exam- After the notification issued by the Medical Council of India you have to pass the NEET exam if you want to get admission in Foreign Medical Colleges or Universities.
Tyumen State Medical University Admission Process
To get admission here you need to follow a simple Admission process is simple and straight forward for any new student. Here is The very first thing you need to do is log in to the official website of the university and click on new application or new admission.
- Now fill the academics and personal details of the candidate along with passport number if asked
- Upload scanned documents and certificate including a valid passport
- Make sure you have entered correct information before submitting the application
- Now, if you will get selected then you will get admission invitation letter on your mail.
- Now download it and after that apply for study VISA online. Along with the required documents mentioned below
Admission invitation letter, valid Passport, Government id proof, Medical test report including HIV test.
- No need of IELTS or TOEFL score
- After the Study visa approval, you can leave for Russia
Tyumen State Medical University Important Documents
- Marksheet of 10th and 12th board exams from a valid board (CBSE, ICSE or State board)
- Birth certificate of the candidate
- NEET Scorecard of that year
- Copy of Application form
- Passport with a validity of minimum 2 years
- Passport size Photographs Recent
- Fee payment receipt
- Admission Invitation letter sent on mail by the college
- Medical and fitness test report and HIV test approved
- In some cases, you need NOC from your previous university
Tyumen State Medical University Scholarship
Tyumen State Medical University offers a scholarship on the merit and financial condition of the students. Apart from this, the Russian Federation offers financial support to the students studying and performing well in the university. It is just like a reward for those students who are away from their home country.
Tyumen State Medical University Hostel
The university offers an awesome accommodation for students studying here. It is up to you that student that you chose in Hostel or stay in Rented apartments. Students coming from Outside the Russia, are recommended to stay in university hostels for at least the first 2 years. You can choose between two, three or four sharing AC rooms. The fee is mentioned above includes the room rent, and amenities offered in hostel to students.
Amenities and facilities offered – Gym, Pool, Bed, Mattress, Wardrobe, Table, Chair, TV in common area, Laundry, Common kitchen, Guards, CCTV camera, Internet, Library, Mess and Cafeteria with indian Foods.
Things to Keep In Mind
- Collect info of the university including course, fee structure, reviews by ex students
- Keep in touch with your parents and Talk at least once in a day, keep updating your activities.
- Be in touch with the Indian Embassy and consulates situated in Russia.
Why you should choose Tyumen State Medical University?
Worldwide recognized university ranked Medical University
- Tyumen State Medical University is approved by the Medical Council of India. other developed nations including WHO.
- Each amenities are available for students studying in this university including internet and security
- Job security, as you can work across the earth, you degree is valid across the world.
- More Research opportunities to the students
- Experienced Professors will trained you for worldwide competition
- Affordable Fee Structure
Tyumen State Medical University College Environment
The environment of the university is very positive and the students are very much safe and secured from any external threat at this location. The standard of living is also very good in the city which has been ranked 8th all over Russia. University makes sure about the safety of the students and also allows them to take part in recreational activities. The cafeteria is a non-commercial facility for dining and has a variety of foods for students of all kinds of cultures and countries.
The management of the university is very strict about their rules and regulations. They have a separate department where they deal with the issue of the students regarding their security. They have a no-tolerance policy for racial profiling. All these factors provide a student with high confidence and allow them to focus on their studies only.
Tyumen State Medical University Advantages
- There are various positive things available for the foreign and international students as the university encourage them to celebrate their festivals, the city is more secure and has a high standard of living in Russia.
- The unemployment rate is very low and has the highest average salary in Russia which is 56,000 RUB.
- The accommodation and food along with transportation charges all of these are included in around the US $210 to US $250 which is affordable for the students.
- The high quality of education is provided here and also the degree is valid in many countries as the university acknowledges all over the world.
- The scholarship programs allow the students to have their education free of cost if they are eligible for that. They would not have to pay for hostel amenities or tuition fees, etc.
How We can assist you to get Hustle Free Admission Here.
To get admission in a new college and settling in a new city is really difficult, especially when you are going away from your home and your parents. We will do all arrangements for you on your behalf.
Our services for you
- Provide information about the college, courses, syllabus, fee structure and etc
- Application process
- Creating a standard profile
- VISa application
- Economical air Ticket
- Airport Pickup
- Accommodation Arrangements
- Campus support
We believe in complete transparency and authenticity. We tell you the detail and help you to get hustle free admission in this institute with 100% acceptance rate. Then why miss a chance to study in a prestigious medical college.