Score 600+, Use These 8 Pro Tips For NEET-UG Preparation
Now the HRD Ministry has declared the final date of NEET UG exam. Many students have been preparing for so long for NEET UG 2020. NEET UG exam 2020 (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) is a national level exam conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) annually. Here are some fantastic and genuine tips for you, that will help you in the long term also.
1. Understand the syllabus- To prepare for any exam it is mandatory that you know the exam syllabus of it. NEET UG Exam Questions consist only MCQs. 45 questions each from Physics and Chemistry papers and 90 questions from Biology.
2. Make a strategy for Preparation- The next thing for you to make a study plan. You have still two months and if you follow the plan then each and every concept related to each topic will be clear for you. Also, you can cover the remaining part of the syllabus.
3. Special Attention- If you are weak in any topic or part then give special attention on that particular subject. Also, give priority to important chapters.
4. Choose good quality study material- There are many books and study materials in the market that promise to be a good study material but it’s up to you that how to do you test the authenticity. If you choose the right books and study papers then defiantly it will increase the chances to get good marks in the exam
5. NCERT Books are boon- Never underestimate the NCERT BOOKs. Most of the topics covered in those books. Also, practice the question of NCERT Books.
6. Take proper 8 hours sleep- It is important that you sleep properly 8 hours. Also, when you going for sleep then leave the smartphones before half an hour. It helps you to relax your mind and better sleep.
8. Maintain diet- Food will be an important factor for you during the last time of exam preparation. You have to take iron and protein diet.
9. Regular breaks and Exercise- It is scientifically proven that it is good to take a break regularly during work. Also, 10 to 20 mins of exercise to refresh your mind and help you to memorize things.
These are the basic trick and tips that you should follow. Honestly speaking if you follow this then you are gone get more than 550 marks in NEET exam for sure.