MBBS In Kyrgyzstan, Admission Fees | MCI Approved, Medical Colleges
MBBS In Kyrgyzstan is famous in the world for world-class medical education. It is a perfect option for Indian Medical students when it comes to studying MBBS abroad. There are many MCI approved medical universities in Kyrgyzstan that offers world-class education to students studying there in an affordable fee structure during MBBS in Kyrgyzstan period.
Medical colleges of Kyrgyzstan offer a six years MBBS course that includes a year internship cum training duration from a valid medical college. More than 10,000 students are currently studying in the top medical colleges of Kyrgyzstan. It is important that you complete every admission requirement to get MBBS admission. Around 6 lakh will be an annual fee to study here including hostel fee and other expenses. Classroom language will be English so that you won’t feel any language barrier to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
Kyrgyzstan is getting popular among medical students across the world. MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is like a boon for those medical students who want to be a doctor but a have a limited budget for their studies. Everyone wants to get admission in a prestigious college, learn with world-class teachers than not everyone one can manage it. but MCI approved medical colleges are the perfect option for them. MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is counted as affordable for Indian students and International students as well.
Affordable fee structure and low living cost than any other country is the main reason behind its popularity. Indian foods are also available. Students from Bangladesh, Nepal, India, China other countries come here to study MBBS. Medical colleges/universities of Kyrgyzstan have approval from the medical council of various countries including India. Also, the famous World Health Organization and UNESCO have given approval to these medical colleges.
The students who are graduated from the medical colleges of Kyrgyzstan are currently working in various corners of the world. In the classroom, the ratio of students and teachers is 15:1. It indicates that you have more chances to solve your doubts.
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan Highlights:
|Academy Calendar Starts|| October|
|Approved By||MCI and WHO|
|IELTS & TOEFL||No required|
|MBBS Duration||5 Years|
|Language Medium||English language|
Know About Kyrgyzstan:
Kyrgyzstan is a beautiful country situated in central Asia and has a democratic system. Nature has awarded Kyrgyzstan with its unique creativity. Kyrgyzstan shares its border with Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, China, and Kazakhstan. The national Capital of Kyrgyzstan is Bishkek. The national language of Kyrgyzstan is Kyrgyz but some people also speak the Turkish language.
Why Indian Students should Study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan?
Kyrgyzstan offers pocket friendly and world-class MBBS education to international students. IT has a healthy education system developed by the central government of Kyrgyzstan. The MCI approved medical universities are equipped with all the latest and advanced facilities to improve the knowledge of students.
Advantages to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan:
- Affordable Tuition fee- MBBS in Kyrgyzstan offers good quality education in an affordable fee structure.
- No donation is required- To get MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan, you dont need to pay a single penny extra than fee.
- Direct admissions- Students can get direct admission in these colleges.
- Easy Study VISA approval – Aspirants must have to apply online for Study VISA and get a valid Study VISA. It will be issued by the Ministry of External Affairs of Kyrgyzstan. It will be approved
- Worldwide recognized degree- The MCI approved Medical colleges of Kyrgyzstan offer worldwide recognizable degree as it has approval from WHO.
Quick advantages of MBBS in Kyrgyzstan:
- No Entrance test required for admission
- Indian students are on a large scale studying here already
- Advanced medical training
- Increased scope after degree
- World standard institutions for MBBS studies.
- Natural beauty
- awesome hostel accommodation facilities
- Indian food available
- MCI screening test training
- Cheap and easy transportation.
- Scholarship program
Admission Eligibility Criteria to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan:
Admission eligibility criteria to get admission in MCI approved medical colleges of Kyrgyzstan are mandatory. In case if you are unable to complete any eligibility then you will be disqualified.
- Age Limits – Applying students shall complete the age of 17 years at least at the time of admission.
- Education requirements- Candidates must have passed the 12th board exam with a minimum percentile of 50% for general category students from a valid board (ICSE, CBSE, and state Board). Main subjects should be Physics, Biology and Chemistry.
- NEET Scorecard- Each candidate has to pass the NEET exam if they want to pursue an MBBS from India or aboard, After the notification issued by the Medical Council of India.
MBBS in Kyrgyzstan Admission Procedure:
- MBBS applicants must have to apply through the official sites of the University.
- Now, fill the application form with proper accuracy
- Upload the scanned copy of required documents of the candidate
- Apply for the passport along with the required documents, if your passport has 18 months validity then it’s okay.
- Students should wait till next 15 days for an admission invitation letter from your university.
- Pay the tuition fee of the university by the online method and take a printout of receipt.
- Now apply for the study or student VISA.
Required documents to get MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan:
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- NEET Scorecard
- Passport copy
- Passport size Photographs
MCI Approved Medical Colleges in Kyrgyzstan:
- International School of Medicine(ISM)
- Kyrgyzstan State Medical Academy
- Osh State University
- Asian Medical UNIVERSITY
- Jalal-Abad State Medical University
Living cost in Kazakhstan-
- Good food for a year is available at 200 Us dollar
- The living cost will charge you around 410 to 600 Us dollar
- Hostel fee is 500 US Dollar
MBBS Fee Structure of Kyrgyzstan:
|MBBS Fees Structure of International School of Medicine Kyrgyzstan|
|Tuition Fees|| ||Accommodation|| ||Other Charges || ||Total|| |
|2nd to 6th Year||4500/yr||315000/yr||700/yr||49000/yr||–||–||26000||36400|
|MBBS Fees Structure of Kyrgyzstan State Medical Academy Kyrgyzstan|
|Tuition Fees|| ||Accommodation|| ||Other Charges || ||Total|| |
|2nd to 6th Year||4500/yr||315000/yr||700/yr||49000/yr||–||–||26000|
|MBBS Fees Structure of Asian Medical institute|
|1st Year|| 3250|| 500|| 2000|| 5750|
|2nd to 6th Year|
|MBBS Fees Structure of Osh State Medical University Kyrgyzstan|
|Tuition Fees||Accommodation|| ||Other One time Misc expense|| ||Total|
|2nd to 6th Year||3200||500|
|MBBS Fees Structure of Jalal-Abad State University Kyrgyzstan|
|1st Year||3500||500|| 2000|| 6000|
| 2nd to 6th Year|
Q. Is Kyrgyzstan is a good option for Indian students?
A. IT is a good option. there are many students are already studying there.
Q. MBBS Academic calendar starts in which month?
A. It starts in September month.