If you are looking forward to pursuing medical courses such as the MBBS or Dentist program, then the Poltava State Medical University could be the best option for you in Ukraine.
Poltava State Medical and Dental University was founded back in the year of 1921 and in the present scenario, it is considered to be among the best preferences of medical colleges in the Country of Ukraine, due to its exceptional level of education and an economical package of the fee.
Poltava State Medical University Highlights:
|Basic Eligibility||50% in PCB|
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Course Duration||6 years including internship|
|Medium of Education||English, Russian or Ukrainian|
|Accreditation||4th level Accreditation|
Poltava State Medical University University Ranking:
- Country Rank – 76
- World Rank – 7255
Poltava State Medical University Courses:
Poltava State Medical University, in particular, is known for its MBBS and Dental programs where MBBS is considered to be the top preferred program by the majority of the students.
The duration of the MBBS program is of 6 years which has been divided into the academics, and the internship period so that the students can study the academics first and then can practice the application of that academics knowledge.
Students will learn the various fields of medical science in the University such as physiology, biochemistry, pharmacology, and anatomy etc.
Poltava State Medical University Fees:
This fee structure can be simplified as below.
Poltava Medical University Kharkiv Ukraine Fees
||Tuition Fees (USD)
||Hostel Fees (USD)
||Other Charges (USD)
|2nd to 6th Year
The above-mentioned fee structure doesn’t include the cost of living, and you can inquire about the cost of living by visiting the campus of the University.
Poltava State Medical University Documents Required For MBBS Course:
- 10th Mark sheets
- 12th Mark sheets
- Birth Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Passport size Photo
- Neet Scorecard
Eligibility Criteria For MBBS Course at Poltava State Medical University:
- The understudy more likely than not finished HSC from an ordinary board.
- Students need to clear NEET from 2019 onwards for confirmation in any nation abroad.
- The understudy must be at least 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year in which the confirmation is being taken.
- The understudy must have a total of at any rate half in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and must have English as an obligatory subject if the understudy is from the General classification.
- The understudy must have a total of at any rate 40% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry, and must have English as an obligatory subject if the understudy is from SC/ST/OBC class.
Poltava State Medical University Hostel:
Poltava State Medical University takes care of all its students and hence provides some basic amenities and the facilities to the students so that they don’t face any kind of difficulty during the studies. The amenities and the facilities include.
- Two separate hostels for boys and girls.
- Facility of the mess
- Big lecture halls to give enough space to every student.
- The big auditorium and the museums
- Facilities of library and internet.
- Students are also provided the hostel facilities.
Poltava State Medical University Scholarship:
You can apply for the scholarship program of the Poltava State Medical University if you belong to the financially weaker section of the students.
If you qualify all the scholarship criteria then you will be allocated the scholarship package to fund your fee for the medical program.
Why choose Poltava State Medical University?
- Because of exceptionally qualified educators/instructors and Leaders, MBBS in UMSA Poltava is an extremely top-notch MBBS Program.
- The cost of examining MBBS in UMSA Poltava for Indian understudy is low and moderate.
- Indian Students applying for MBBS in Poltava State Medical University are qualified for some authorizing assessments like MCI Screening Test, PLAB(UK), USMLE (USA), and other permitting tests all through the world
- No entrance test, for example, IELTS/TOFEL is required for induction into Poltava State Medical University.
- Cost of Living is low in Poltava and in this manner, the life of understudies will get simpler while learning at Poltava State Medical University.
- Education in Poltava State Medical University is a piece of the Bologna Process which guarantees excellent training.
- Poltava State Medical University offers English Medium courses.
- MBBS from UMSA Poltava is Globally Recognized by numerous associations on the planet.
- There is “No Donation and No concealed charges” while contemplating MBBS at Poltava State Medical University.
- Studying MBBS at Poltava State Medical University is exceptionally requested as it is a Government University.
How We Can Assist you to get Admission Here:
Before relying on overly broad advice or spending a lot of money, first use some free resources to educate yourself on the extent of the admissions process. The Internet is full of other useful college resources. This is a good place to search for scholarships, grants and general admissions information.
We believe in complete transparency and authenticity. We acknowledge to give you detailed information.
Placement of Poltava State Medical Dental University:
Poltava State Medical University offers great opportunities to the students, who complete their medical education from the University.
After completing the education you will have decent chances to work in the hospitals of Ukraine or even you can get a job at the international level also.
Contact Details of the Poltava State Medical University:
Here we are providing you the contact details to reach out the officials of the Poltava State Medical University and inquire about any query.
Check other Medical Colleges in Ukraine…
Kharkiv National Medical University