MBBS in Ukraine is the best choice for medical students from across the world. Now, it is getting popularity in recent years as Best medical colleges of Ukraine offer MBBS studies at an affordable fee structure. With having World-class education, worldwide recognizable degree, many facilities, advanced equipment and countless advantages, the medical universities of Ukraine have approval from Medical Council of India.
Students from across the corners of the world choose MCI Approved Medical Colleges of Ukraine, as the degree will be valid across the world. After passing the MBBS exam from here you can work anywhere in the world including India. All you need to do is, pass the FMGE exam conducted by MCI.
Approval top organizations
- Central Government of Ukraine
- Medical Council of India
- World Health Organization
- World Federation for Medical Education
Best MBBS Colleges In Ukraine for 2020
- Kharkiv National medical University
- Ternopil Medical University
- VN Karazin Kharkiv National University
- Summy State University
- Black Sea National Medical University
- O O Bogomolets National Medical University
- Vinnitsa National Medical University
- National University of Taras Shevchenko
Study MBBS in Ukraine Cost
To study MBBS course in Top medical colleges of Ukraine cost you around 25 to 30 lakhs as tuition fee. Apart from this, to accommodate in hostel of colleges costs around 300 USD to 800 USD. It may varies between colleges to colleges.
Advantages to study MBBS in Ukraine
- Subsidized education system
- No requirement for English proficiency (IELTS or TOEFL exam).
- No donation for admission
- Direct admission without entrance exam.
- Worldwide recognizable degree
- Coaching for MCI, FMGE, PLAB and USMLE tests
- Affordable fee structure
- Low living cost
- Good Indian food at affordable price
- Job security as you can work across the world including Ukraine, India
- Affordable transportation across Ukraine
- Scholarships for talented students
Admission eligibility criteria for MBBS in Ukraine
Age- Candidate should not less than 17 years age and more than 25 years age.
NEET Exam- To pursue MBBS from outside India or in India, NEET exam is mandatory after the notification of Medical Council of India.
Academics- 50 to 60% marks are mandatory in 12th board exam from valid educational board.