Orenburg State Medical University Fee Structure
MBBS Fees Structure Of ORENBURG STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY, RUSSIA
||Tuition Fees (USD)
||Other Charges (USD)
|2nd to 6th Year
MBBS Application Form at Orenburg State Medical University
Well, if you are wondering or looking for the Orenburg State Medical University admission process then in this article we are basically going to discuss the same for your reference.
Here we are providing you with the step by step admission process guide, which will redirect you to the admission process of the University very easily.
- In the very first step, you have to visit the official website of the University and there check out the date of MBBS admission application.
- Now you have to make your online admission application during the same period.
- Fill the application form carefully and enclose all the required documents with it as may be asked by the University.
- Now after the submission of the admission form you need to have some patience till your form is processed by the University and you are informed about the acceptance or the rejection of the form.
- If your admission form is accepted then you will be called upon to fulfil the further admission formalities and submit your admission application fee.
- Now you can apply for your students Visa which will be issued by the University and can be collected by you from the Russian embassy in India.
- Once you get your student Visa then you can fly to Russia and can attend your regular classes there in the University.
For more information regarding
Admission Eligibility Criteria of Orenburg State Medical University
In addition to the MBBS admission process of the University, the students are further advised to check out the Orenburg State Medical University Admission eligibility criteria in order to assess their eligibility.
You can check out the complete admission eligibility criteria of the University here below in very simple words.
- Indian students must have qualified the 10+2 exam from a recognised board of education in India with the mandatory subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Further, there must be a minimum passing aggregate in the 10+2 exam of 50% marks for the candidate.
- The minimum age of the students should be 17 years at the time of admission application.
- IELTS/TOEFL is required for the language proficiency assessment of Indian students.
- NEET is mandatory for all Indian students.
Here is the list of documents which are required in the course of MBBS admission by the students.
- Transcripts copies of the 10th & 12-grade education of the students.
- Valid passport of the candidate.
- Transfer certificate
- Medical certificate for the fitness of the candidate.
- Visa at arrival
- Admission acceptance letter of the candidate.
How We can assist you to get Hustle Free Admission Here.
TO get admission in a new college and settling in a new city is really difficult, specially when you are going away from your home and your parents. We will do all arrangements for you on your behalf.
Our services for you
- Provide information about the college, courses, syllabus, fee structure and etc
- Application process
- Creating a standard profile
- VISa application
- Economical air Ticket
- Airport Pickup
- Accommodation Arrangements
- Campus support
We believe in complete transparency and authenticity. We tell you the detail and help you to get hustle free admission in this institute with 100% acceptance rate. Then why miss a chance to study in Government medical college.
Climate of Russia & Contact Information of Orenburg State Medical University
It is very significant for all the Indian students to make themselves aware of the climate characteristics of Orenburg(Russia) in order to take the final call of MBBS from this region. The best thing about Russia is that its climate differs from its one region to the other and sometimes the two regions or the states/cities of the country have completely opposite climate.
Further, if we talk about the climate of Orenburg city, which is very fluctuating in nature and has the hot prone season throughout the year in the comparison of other Russian regions. The major part of the year is all about the hot weather in which you can witness as high as the 40 degrees on the upper scale and on the average scale the temperature is quite friendly to the Indian students.
Moreover in the winter temperature can fall as low as 10 degrees which are quite equivalent to the Indian standard therefore as an Indian student you are not likely to suffer major issues in the course of your stay in Orenburg Russia.
Here below we are attaching the contact information of the Orenburg State Medical University for the reference of all the Indian students. They can reach out the officials of the University at the below-mentioned contact and get their queries sorted out.
Phone+7 353 250-06-03