Nobel Medical College and Teaching hospital were established in 2004. It is well known medical college in Nepal. This college is affiliated by Kathmandu University. This college is located in Biratnagar. They provide medical education for local residents as well as international students. This college is recognized by Nepal Medical Council (NMC), Ministry of education, the Ministry of Health. This college is listed in IMED and WDOMS (World Directory of Medical Schools).
The objective of the college is to serve quality education to the community of Nepalese people and international students. At present this teaching hospital has 911 beds. They provide proper facility and specialized doctors. This college offers graduate and diploma programs and approximately 1150 students are studying in the medical courses. In this college, more than 1300 efficient staff for the purpose of teaching and non-teaching. MD/MS, MBBS, BDS, B.Sc, B.N.S programs are affiliated by Kathmandu university and PCL nursing, PCL medical lab technology, PCL Radiography, PCL Dental Hygiene, Diploma in Pharmacy are affiliated by CTEVT.
College and Teaching Hospitals Facility
- More than 900 beds
- 4 diagnostic service department
- 340 teaching staff
- 450+ nursing personnel
- Approx 1200 patients visit
- 24 hours emergency services
- Well equipped lecture halls
- Follow modern teaching approach and equipment
- Modern skill lab
- Library with all new modern facility
- Hostel for students
Courses in Nobel Medical College
This college offered large no of programs in medical education. MBBS course taught in English which is convenient for all international students.
- Diploma in Pharmacy
- B.Sc. Nursing
- BNS (Bachelor in Nursing Science)
–Obstetrics and Gynecology
This college offered 4.5 years course and one-year internship which is compulsory after successful completion of final exams.
Admission Criteria for MBBS and BDS program
- Complete 10+2 with 50% marks with PCB Compulsory subjects
- Overall 50% in intermediate
Nobel Medical College Biratnagar Fee Structure
- For MBBS Course
In the first year
In the second year
- Third, fourth and fifth-year fees are the same as the second year.
- Hostel and food cost are not included in course fee structure.
- Given Fees in Indian Rs. (INR)
Nobel Medical College
Kanchanbari, Biratnagar – 5, Morang
Eastern Region of Nepal
Phone no: +977 21 463760, +977 21 461735