N. Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University is viewed as one of the most oldest and notable colleges in Russia. The University commended its 111th commemoration in the year 2017.
More than 2,000 educators are contributing in 115 offices offering classes, addresses, and down to earth research center meetings in the sciences in more than 250 courses. This University keeps up an extraordinary system with the greatest Moscow State clinical emergency clinics which serve a lot of individuals with different pathologies. The students are given the extraordinary encounters and remarkable chance to get hands-on how genuine patients are analyzed, treated, worked and how they recuperate. Likewise, they are allowed to help senior specialists at the facilities with the goal that they can break down how to treat genuine patients.
The University targets preparing profoundly qualified specialists and experts whose obligation is to secure individuals’ wellbeing. The University is known to have 3 multi-profile clinical research communities, 8 scholarly offices, and 4 research foundations. It has established in driving urban emergency clinics, dispensaries, and maternity homes. The clinics are well-furnished with current clinical hardware. Would-be specialists get hands-on clinical involvement with these clinical focuses under the direction of experienced experts.
N.Pirogov Russian National Research Medical Ranking
- National University Rankings/Innovations 24
- National University Rankings 26 – 27
- National University Rankings/Brand 27
N.Pirogov Russian National Research Medical Faculty:
- Therapeutic staff
- Pediatric staff
- Medico biologic staff
- Dentists’ staff
- Pharmaceutical staff
N.Pirogov Russian National Research Medical Fees Structure:
|(In Rubles )||1st Year||2nd Year|
All students who have optional school endorsement have option to get admissions at Russian National Research Medical University.
They don’t require particular stamps or evaluations for admission at any course.
N.Pirogov Russian National Research Medical ADMISSION PROCESS
There are five stages to finish the admission process at the Russian National Research Medical University:
Stage 1: HOW TO APPLY
Student can apply online straightforwardly to University or you can apply through our approved delegate in your nation. In the wake of perusing the total data on-site about education costs and courses first, you need to pick the course.
Subsequent to picking the course you ought to send us the accompanying reports by email:
• Filled Application Form
• Copy of International Passport or ID. (least substantial for a long time)
• Copy of Higher Secondary School Certificate (with subject subtleties)
Subsequent to exploring the above-composed archives, they will inform you about acknowledgment or dismissal. In the event that you are acknowledged they will issue for your Admission Confirmation Letter in one working day.
Stage 2: HOW TO GET INVITATION LETTER
To get an invitation letter from Russian National Research Medical University, The University requires the accompanying records:
• Filled Application Form
• Copy of International Passport (least legitimate for a long time)
• Copy of School Certificate (with subject subtleties)
You can send them the archives by email or by fax. It would be ideal if you take care that records ought to be checked appropriately and ought to be obviously comprehensible.
Solicitations are given by the State Home office and it takes 40-45 days time to give the greeting letter.
In the wake of accepting archives and installment, they will send you the Original Invitation letter, Admission Confirmation letter and visa bolster letter by messenger.
Stage 3: VISA
In the wake of getting invitation letter, students should contact the closest Russian Embassy or Consulate in his/her nation.
Visa Requirements are as per the following:
- • Filled Application structure (you can fill online at http://visa.kdmid.ru)
- • Original Invitation letter
- • Original worldwide visa (least legitimate for a long time)
- • Higher Secondary School declaration (ought to be authorized or with Apostle Stamp)
- • General Medical Fitness Certificate
- • Medical Certificate demonstrating nonappearance of Aids/HIV (verified by Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
- • 2 Passport size Photos (3 x 4)
P.S.: In some particular nations Russian international safe haven requires some extra archives.
For complete visa prerequisites, if you don’t mind contact the Embassy of Russian Federation in your nation.
Stage 4: ARRIVAL
- In the wake of getting a visa from the Russian Embassy or Consulate, students ought to educate us about his/her flight subtleties with the date and appearance time.
- One of the College delegates will get the student at the air terminal.
- On the off chance that students won’t illuminate us about his/her appearance, he/she will be extradited back to the country by the Immigration Authorities of Russia.
Stage 5: ADMISSION AND START OF CLASSES
- Each student ought to carry with him/her unique complete arrangement of archives and Payment Receipt of complete first-year costs paid.
- It is necessary for each student to be enlisted at University in three working days after an appearance in the Russian Federation.
- After an appearance in Russia, a student ought to present the total archives through Official agents as composed on the Admission Confirmation Letter to the International Department. Staff of the International Department will finish the confirmation procedure and enlistment process in a couple of working days and after that, they will permit you to begin the classes.
THE VISA REQUIREMENTS TO STUDY in PIROGOV UNIVERSITY :
- Filled Visa Application Form (you can fill online at http://visa.kdmid.ru)
- International Passport (Traveling Document substantial at least two years)
- Original Invitation Letter from the University
- Original School Certificates ( O level/SSCE/HSSC, Bachelor or Master Degree if accessible), (ought to be confirmed by Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
- General Health-Medical Certificate gave, at any rate, two months earlier the passageway in Russia (ought to be bore witness to by Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
- HIV-AIDS test gave, in any event, two months before the passageway (ought to be bore witness to by Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
- 2 Pictures 3.5 x 4.5 cm
- To and Fro Air ticket substantial for one year.
Pirogov is the principal college in Russia to build up а personnel which furnished ladies with any chance to gain а college degree. They were the first on the planet to build up the principal pediatric workforce in 1930 which filled in as а model for the formation of such resources in different colleges everywhere throughout the world. The world’s first staff of biomedicine was opened in our University in 1964. Неге clinical examiners in clinical circles of Biochemistry, biophysics and artificial intelligence are prepared. The workforce graduates work in Russia, yet in addition to various nations of the world including nations of the European Union and The United States of America.
They offer you following alumni and postgraduate projects for study: general medication, pediatrics, clinical organic chemistry, clinical biophysics, clinical artificial intelligence, clinical brain science, social work, dentistry, and drug store. In the wake of securing essential training, you саn proceed with your instruction by taking part in clinical residency and postgraduate examinations.
Necessities FOR UNDERGRADUATE MEDICINE PROGRAMS:
For Medicine, Pediatrics, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing Courses:
For admission in clinical related courses, students more likely than not contemplated the accompanying subject with different subjects at school.
They don’t require particular stamps or evaluations in the above subjects for affirmation. The University acknowledges students with every passing evaluation or imprints for confirmation at Russian National Research Medical University, Moscow, Russia.
Prerequisites FOR MEDICAL POSTGRADUATE/CLINICAL RESIDENCY PROGRAMS:
For PG/Clinical Residency courses:
- Mbbs/MD/BDS degree with transcripts
For Medical Ph.D./Doctorate Degree:
- Mbbs/MD/BDS degree with transcripts
- Certificate of finish of Internship
- Certificate of the finish of Residency or Postgraduate Medical Education
N.Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University Student life
In Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University, there is an astonishing student life. There are in excess of 100 rivalries for students in the University. The students have become victors of the Ministry of Public Health and Social Development of Russia and won numerous decorations. There are different alternatives for the students to investigate. These are seashore, rec center, sport justification for playing football, b-ball, volleyball, tennis, and so forth. Numerous students are chipping in blood gifts. They’re chipping in exercises incorporate foundation occasions, bolster a halfway house, exercises for sick youngsters, and so on.
Why Study MBBS in Russia?
- Consistently, the Russian government offers scholarships and free educational costs to global students.
- Colleges give the chance to learn Russian language programs, for international students.
- Significant level gear for research centers, logical focuses and study offices are basic in all colleges.
- Typically, student’s quarter’s places are situated inside the grounds or not a long way from the college.
- The cost of leased student convenience in Russia changes from 150 to 35,000 rubles every month relying upon the area, type, and area of the housing.
- Students from state-certify Russian colleges get limits on open vehicles (metro, transport, trolleybus, and tram).To acquire it, you need to apply for a student ID card or a student social card.
- Students are offered various limits, when visiting historical centers, from marked down ticket costs to free passes.
- Today Russian urban areas are focus on social life, where presentations, celebrations, shows, shows, exhibitions and other social and amusement occasions happen on a national and worldwide level.