Monno Medical College is a Bangladesh based medical college which is located in the region of Monno city and was founded in the year of 2011. The college is based on the foundation of the Non-Profit Organisation and starves to provide the medical education to the aspirants both from the native and the overseas scale as well.
It is a prominent medical college of Bangladesh in which the majority of the medical aspirants seek their admission and you can avail the medical courses, such as MBBS from this college. MBBS is the most sought program of the college which has a duration of 6 years including one year of the internship program.
So, if you are looking forward to having your admission into the Monno medical college for the MBBS program, then you are reading the correct article.
Here in this article, we are going to provide you all the important aspects of the college regarding its MBBS program.
MBBS Program of Monno Medical College
This college has basically been founded by the Monno Welfare Foundation under the vision of providing world-class medical education to the aspirants at very negligible prices. This is the reason why MBBS education from this particular college gets fit for almost all kinds of candidates.
If we talk about the MBBS program of the college then it is comprised of the 5 years of the academic program and 1 year for the internship session. The internship session is compulsory for all the students and since it is a medical college cum with the hospital, thus you will be provided with some decent exposure of the internship to check and apply your medical knowledge.
The MBBS program of the college is a good blend of medical knowledge, patient care, communication, professionalism and this is why the college can be a decent choice for you.
You will get the unique medical studies environment within the college, where you can make your dream come true of becoming a doctor.
Want to explore more options? Check below-
MBBS Fee Structure of Monno Medical College
The fee structure is something which should be known by all the candidates who are seeking their admission into the medical college.
So, if you have no idea about the MBBS fee structure of Monno Medical College then here below you can check it out for your consideration.
- 1st Year Seat Booking Fee-$3000
- Admission Fee-$12000
- Installment 1st-$6000
- Installment 2nd- $6000
- Installment 3rd-$6000
- Installment 4th-$5000
- Installment 5th-$3500
Kindly note that the above-mentioned fee structure of the Monno Medical College includes the hostel fee, thus you are advised to keep it in your consideration.
Monno Medical College MBBS Admission Eligibility Criteria
Here in this section of the article, you can check out the admission eligibility criteria of the college, which must be satisfied by all the MBBS aspirants.
- The candidates should be hard working,honest&disciplined who can prove themselves right upon the decorum of the college.
- The minimum age of the candidates should be 17 years while there is no bar on the maximum age limit for the candidates.
- The candidates must have qualified the SSC&HSC exams in the science group with a total GPA of 8
- The written test will also be conducted by the Director General of Health Services and candidates must appear in the written test.
- The final selection of the candidates will be based on the merit list for the candidates.
You are advised to collect the admission prospect from the campus of the college and then make your application for the admission by filling and submitting it to the college.
Ranking of the Monno Medical College
Well, as we have already stated that Monno Medical College is one of the best medical colleges in Bangladesh. It is one of those colleges in Bangladesh which are widely recognized by all the major medical bodies in the world such as MCI, WHO, UNESCO thus you are going to get the full value of your MBBS degree after studying from the college.
If we terminate the Monno Medical College in the context of its ranking then there has been given as such a specific ranking to the college yet the college is counted among the top 10 medical colleges of Bangladesh and you can rely upon it for your MBBS education.
Facilities Provided by Monno Medical College
There are the many types of facilities that are provided by the Monno Medical College for the sake of convenience of the students so that they don’t face any kind of discomfort in the course of their education.
Here below we are listing down some of the basic facilities of the college for your consideration.
- The college is well equipped with the highly experienced faculty of the preclinical, paraclinical and the other such clinical department along with the research lab facilities for the students.
- There are separate hostel facilities for both the boys&girls so that the unisex studies environment can be maintained within the college.
- There are a huge playground and the gym facilities for the students
- 24/7 medical facilities are also provided at the institution to deal with any medical emergency.
- The college is having the 1:5 ratio of the students and the teachers as per the instructions of Bangladesh Medical Council.
So, these are some of the major basic facilities that you will get within the Monno Medical College. If you are having any other query to raise, then feel free to reach the officials of the college at the below-mentioned contact information.
Website – http://www.monnomch.org/