MBBS in Taras Shevchenko National University: Fees, Ranking, Course
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv was established in 1834 in the capital of Ukraine, Kiev. It is the third oldest university in the country, and although it was founded as the Kyiv Imperial University of Saint Vladimir, in 1939 it was renamed Taras Shevchenko, a poet and political figure of Ukraine, who is considered to be the founder of modern Ukrainian literature.
About Taras Shevchenko National University:
KNU college buildings are mostly clustered in the south of Kyiv. The Red University Building is the main university building and is also a recognized national symbol of Ukraine’s higher education system. The building houses a large enclosed courtyard, and the university’s A.V. is behind the building. Fomin Botanical Garden, home to one of the tallest greenhouses in the world.
Established in 1834 by the Taras National University of Kyiv, Ukraine is the third oldest educational institution in the country. It was called the Kiev Imperial University of Saint Vladimir after it was founded but later renamed the Taras National University of Kiev, Ukraine, in 1939, after the Ukrainian poet Taras Shevchenko, who is considered to be the founder of modern Ukrainian literature.
Taras Shevchenko National University Highlights:
|Basic Eligibility||50% in PCB|
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Total Students||23686 (Students Enrolled)|
|Duration of MBBS Course||6 years including internship|
|Medium of Education||English & European|
|University Recognition||Received 4th level accreditation|
Taras Shevchenko National University Ranking:
#World Ranking – 2063
#Country Ranking – 2
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kiev, Ukraine is also known as KNU and is situated in the capital
City of Kiev, Ukraine. Established in 1834 by the Taras National University of Kyiv, Ukraine is the third oldest educational institution in the country. It was called the Kiev Imperial University of Saint Vladimir after it was founded but later renamed the Taras National University of Kiev, Ukraine, in 1939, after the Ukrainian poet Taras Shevchenko, who is considered to be the founder of modern Ukrainian literature.
Taras Shevchenko National University Fee Structure:
Here is the overview of the tuition for Taras Shevchenko National University of Kiev:
U.S. $1= ₹70 was taken as the above-mentioned exchange rate. Use the latest exchange for INR charge measurement.
Taras Shevchenko National University Courses:
The duration of MBBS at Taras Shevchenko National University in Kyiv, Ukraine, is 6 years, with the first 5 years dedicated to theoretical studies and the last year dedicated to clinical practice. In the second and third years, students can also opt to participate in practical research.
Taras Shevchenko National University Required Documents:
Documents needed for admission in Taras Shevchenko National University are as follows:
- 10th marks sheet
- 12th marks sheet
- Birth certificate
- Passport-size photographs
- Original passport
Taras Shevchenko National University Admission Eligibility Criteria:
Admission to MBBS undergraduate and postgraduate courses at Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Ukraine opens on 1 July and runs until 15 August. However, it is important that you apply before 30 July each year, as the visa process can take anywhere from 2 to 3 months. Visa is granted only after you have obtained an invitation letter, and there have been instances where students have been rejected a visa by the consulate of Ukraine.
Indian students wishing to study MBBS at the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Ukraine, must meet
the following eligibility criteria in order to be admitted quickly.
- The applicant should be over the age of 17 and under the age of 25 on or before the date of admission.
- The candidate should be a graduate of high school or have an equal degree in Physics, Chemistry, Psychology, and English as subjects.
- The applicant should have secured a total of at least 50% in 12 of all the above-mentioned subjects.
- If the candidate comes within the SC / ST / OBC group, he/she must have obtained at least 45 percent in 10 + 2 of all the above-mentioned topics.
- The applicant should clear NEET as it is mandatory for students from India.
Taras Shevchenko National University Scholarships:
There are many MBBS aspirants around the world who want to study this course but can’t afford the fee. As we know the MBBS fee is very high which generally can’t be afforded by the majority of the aspirants, and thus the scholarship program can assist such aspirants who can’t afford their fee.
- The scholarship program of the University has been designed to be based on the merit of the students and also on the financial background. You can check the eligibility criteria and the quantum of the scholarship by visiting the campus of the institution, as there is not much information available on the web regarding the scholarship program.
Taras Shevchenko National University Advantages:
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Ukraine offers a wide range of opportunities to graduates, from lodging rooms, restaurants, medical spas and technology facilities. The college is regarded to be one of the most prestigious institutions in the field of higher education and the largest source for advanced learning and progressive thinking in the whole of Ukraine.
Among the many reasons that make the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Ukraine the best option to
study MBBS in Ukraine, below are the main advantages.
- All the classes are taught in English.
- Hostel accommodation is given differently to boys and girls alike.
- Academic fees are much lower compared to private medical colleges in India.
- A total of more than 30,000 students attend higher education at the Taras Shevchenko National University in
- The curriculum is constantly being revised and new programs are being introduced to train highly qualified
- Practical experience is of the utmost importance.
- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Ukraine, is collaborating with more than 400 member
institutions from around the country.
Taras Shevchenko National University Hostel life:
Taras Shevchenko National University of has an excellent system of hostel accommodation. It maintains three houses with a total of over 2,000 students. The rooms are fully furnished and consist of an apartment with an attached toilet such as a two-bed and three-bedroom.
Students residing in the hostel sign an annual contract and are expected to comply with the rules of the hostel, including the closing of the hostel gate at 11.00 a.m., the registration of all visitors to the hostel, no noise and consideration of fellow residents in the hostel. Hostels are stringent and students who break the rules of the hostel can be punished by law.
Why choose MBBS at Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv?
The points of interest given underneath are a portion of the beneficial things that propose understudies to pick Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv for their MBBS course:
• Ukraine has a brilliant nature of instruction and Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv is the best college in Ukraine.
• Affordable charge structure.
• KNU is one of the highest level colleges on the planet and No. 1 in Ukraine.
• The college gives understudy trade programs American colleges which causes understudies to learn in various societies and figure out how to beat the various difficulties during their practices.
• The mechanism of instructing is English which makes it more obvious for unfamiliar understudies.
• Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv is perceived by WHO and MCI.
How We Can Assist you to get Admission Here:
Before relying on overly broad advice or spending a lot of money, first use some free resources to educate yourself on the extent of the admissions process. The Internet is full of other useful college resources. This is a good place to search for scholarships, grants and general admissions information.
We believe in complete transparency and authenticity. We acknowledge to give you detailed information.
Top Medical Universities in Ukraine: