MBBS Abroad Enquiry Form
If you are an Asian continent student in particular and seeking for the best medical college, from where you can take up the MBBS program then Russia is the top option available for you.
Even if you are a non-Asian continent student and having a limited budget with you for your MBBS medical education you can still opt for the RUSSIA as it is known for its low-cost MBBS program.
Why study MBBS in Russia
If you are seeking one of the world’s best hospital or the medical infrastructure from where you can get a lot to learn then Russia is the best option for you. The Asians students who have a limited budget package they opt Russia as their first choice for the MBBS program. MBBS from Russia is recognized across the world.
Pursuing the MBBS from Russia is going to get you the best value of your money and time hence you should strongly consider Russia for the MBBS program.
MBBS in Russia
Russia has always been known for its Medical course offering to international students. The country is filled with the numerous numbers of medical colleges, which offer the MBBS program to the aspirants. You can choose the best medical college among the plenty of medical colleges options available.
Fee structure and eligibility 2019-20 for MBBS in Russia
Well if you are willing to undertake the MBBS program from Russia then you should be aware of the fees structure of the medical colleges in Russia. On an average fee of pursuing the MBBS from Russia stands around $28000, which doesn’t include the cost of living etc.
This fee may further get reduced to the $22000 if the candidate pays the fees in a whole lump sum amount. The candidates are required to check and full fill the eligibility criteria of pursuing the MBBS from Russia and then proceed further.
MBBS in Russia Eligibility
Eligibility is the first criteria, which comes into existence when getting admission into the MBBS medical college of Russia. Here we are providing you with the MBBS in Russia eligibility criteria and you are advised to read the qualifying criteria carefully.
- 1. The student must be of the minimum age of 17 years below that age student won’t be qualified.
- 2. The student must be having minimum 50% of the marks in the 12th grade along with the PCB stream and some university in Russia may also ask for the first division that is for the 60% marks.
- 3. The candidate is not required to have passed the NEET exam but will be required to render the identity or the nationality proof to the medical college.
Fees of MBBS in Russia
The fee is the primary factor which comes in the mind of all those students, who are willing to take the MBBS program from Russia. The Fees of MBBS in Russia do vary from one medical university/college to the other.
If we talk about the average figure of the fee that the student will be required to pay that should be somewhere between $28000 to the $42000 as a full fledge fee for the MBBS program. Here is the figure of fee do vary from one college or university to the other, hence it is up to the medical college from where you are willing to take the MBBS program.
MBBS in Russia Fee structure 2019
Well, the fee structure is a significant factor which comes into existence while choosing any medical college for the MBBS. Here we are providing you with the MBBS in Russia fee structure.
There are plenty of medical universities in Russia which are offering the MBBS program and they have their own fee structure which varies from the other university.
- 1. People’s Friendship Fee structure- $54300
- 2. Smolensk State Medical University Fee Structure- $33000
- 3. Tver State Medical University Fee Structure- $42000
- 4. Perm State Medical University Fee Structure- $33000
- 5. Mari State University Fee Structure- $28000
This is the full fledge MBBS fee structure for the above mentioned medical university.
We here clarify that this is the standard fee structure, which has been obtained from the Internet sources of these universities. You are advised to visit the University yourself to get the exact figure of fee structure.
Scholarship of MBBS in Russia
A scholarship is financial assistance which is offered to the Medical students from the government in order to meet out the fee of MBBS to some extent.
In Russia, there are various kinds of scholarships provided by the Russian government both to the native and the international students. You can check the scholarship scheme application criteria by visiting the concerned medical university.
Russia MBBS entrance exam
Well, the majority of the countries to conduct the entrance exam in the medical field and on the basis of the entrance exam they give admission to the qualified candidates. Well here is good news for you if you are willing to take up the MBBS program from Russia.
The Russian medical university conduct no entrance exam to give admission to the candidates here the candidate just has to full fill the other eligibility criteria in order to get direct admission in the Russian medical college.
Russian Medical College Admission 2019
So, you are interested in taking up the MBBS program from the Russian medical college then you should keep your eyes on the opening session of 2019-20 which is about to approach now.
You are advised to keep the eligibility criteria checked and fully filled in order to enhance your chances of getting admission into the Russian medical college 2019.
MBBS in Russia at Lowest Package
Well, Russia is known for the low package MBBS program in the world and due to that Russia is the favorite option for all the MBBS enthusiasts.
There are plenty of the medical universities which offer the MBBS in Russia at the lowest packages and here we are suggesting you the names of those Medical Universities.
- 1. RYAZAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY- $25500
- 2. CRIMEA FEDERAL UNIVERSITY– $25000
- 3. NORTHERN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY-$26100
- 4. SYKTYVKAR STATE UNIVERSITY-$20000
- 5. DAGESTAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY-$20000
- 6. FAR EASTERN FEDERAL UNIVERSITY-$28800
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Russia
Well if we talk about the advantages of studying MBBS in Russia then there are a huge advantage and the major of them we are listening below.
- 1. The Russian medical universities don’t require the entrance exam in order to give admission to the candidates hence there is a direct entry for all the MBBS enthusiasts.
- 2. If you are having a limited budget yet want to take up the MBBS program from the prominent country then Russia is the best option for you.
- 3. Majority of the medical universities of Russia are recognized and approved by the world’s medical councils hence MBBS from Russia holds the huge scope.
Disadvantages of studying MBBS from Russia
Well as there are plenty of the advantages of studying the MBBS from Russia in a similar way there are some disadvantages as well. Here we are listing the major disadvantages.
The very first requirement or the disadvantage of pursuing the MBBS from Russia is that you have to learn the Russian language. During the internship period, you have to interact with the plenty of patients which is not going to be possible unless you know Russian.
There are 3 tiers of the medical universities in Russia and those universities, which fall in tier 2 and 3 lack the proper infrastructure and the quality of education.
In some of the Russian cities, there is a very harsh climate and weather changes which could not be in the interest of many candidates.
List of Medical Colleges in Russia Recognized by MCI
Medical Council of India is the regulatory body of Doctor profession and the practice in India. If any Indian citizen completes the MBBS from any other country and later wants to start practice in India then such medical University from where the candidate finished the MBBS should be recognized by the MCI.
Here is the list of Medical Colleges in Russian recognized by the MCI.
- OREL STATE UNIVERSITY MEDICAL INSTITUTE
- TVER STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- BELGOROD STATE UNIVERSITY
- VOLGOGRAD STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- BASHKIR STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- SMOLENSK STATE UNIVERSITY
- AMUR STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- BASHKIR STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- CECENJA STATE UNIVERSITY
- CITA STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- JEWISH STATE ACADEMY
- MOSCOW STATE UNIVERSITY
List of Private Medical Colleges in Russia
Here is the list of private medical colleges in Russia
- 1. OMSK STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- 2. PAVLOV FIRST SAINT PETERBOROUGH STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- 3. KAZAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- 4. PEOPLE’S FRIENDSHIP UNIVERSITY
- 5. MARI STATE UNIVERSITY
- 6. PERM STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- 7. TVER STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- 8. NIZHNY NOVGOROD STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
Top 20 medical colleges in Russia
Here we are providing you the list of top 20 medical colleges in Russia.
- 1. FAR EASTERN FEDERAL UNIVERSITY
- 2. SIBERIAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- 3. DAGESTAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- 4. VOLGOGRAD STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- 5. NORTHERN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- 6. RYAZAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- 7. KAZAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- 8. KURSK STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- 9. PEOPLE’S FRIENDSHIP UNIVERSITY
- 10. BASHKIR STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- 11. ORENBURG STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- 12. PERM STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- 13. MARI STATE UNIVERSITY
- 14. LOMONOSOV MOSCOW STATE UNIVERSITY
- 15. ALTAI STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- 16. OMSK STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- 17. CRIMEA FEDERAL UNIVERSITY
- 18. NIZHNY NOVGOROD STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- 19. M. SECHENOV MOSCOW STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- 20. ORENBURG STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- 21. LOMONOSOV MOSCOW STATE UNIVERSITY
- 22. KAZAKH NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
Russia Medical College
There are numerous medical colleges in Russia which are offering the various medical courses to the students around the world. So, if you are also looking forward to pursuing your medical degree from any prominent medical college then Russia Medical Colleges could be the best consideration for you.
MBBS Colleges in Russia
MBBS which stands for the Bachelor in medicine, Bachelor in surgery is the bachelor degree in the medical field. MBBS degree is known and quite famous across the Asian and European countries. There are many worlds class MBBS college in Russia which make Russia as one of the best countries to pursue the MBBS.
Best MBBS College in Russia
There is a long list of MBBS college in Russia which are known for their excellent MBBS education and creating the best doctors around the world. Here we are providing you the list of best MBBS Colleges in Russia
- 1. CRIMEA FEDERAL UNIVERSITY
- 2. RYAZAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- 3. BASHKIR STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- 4. NIZHNY NOVGOROD STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- 5. TVER STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- 6. RYAZAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- 7. PEOPLE’S FRIENDSHIP UNIVERSITY
- 8. ORENBURG STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
Low-Cost MBBS Colleges in Russia
We understand that pursuing the medical course like MBBS in itself is a huge investment both financially and mentally. Keeping that in mind we are here suggesting you the best low-cost MBBS colleges in Russia.
- 1. FAR EASTERN FEDERAL UNIVERSITY
- 2. DAGESTAN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- 3. SYKTYVKAR STATE UNIVERSITY
- 4. NORTHERN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- 5. CRIMEA FEDERAL UNIVERSITY
Geography, Population and the Land area of Russia
Russia is the country which is known for covering the world’s largest area with around 17125200 square KM of the area. The country is having a population of approx 144 million. Russia is known for its harsh climate or the weather changes and here you can witness the temperature of 45+ degrees during the summer.
The temperature can further go as down as -40 degree which is beyond imagination. So, you are advised to plan to pursue the MBBS from Russia keeping all these factors in your consideration.
Capital, Currency and the Language of Russia
Russian is the official language of Russia which is spoken on the regional level hence any person must learn Russian in order to have the easy interaction with the Russian citizens. Moscow is the capital and the largest city of Russia and Ruble is the official currency of the country.