MBBS in Russia
MBBS in Russia is one of the favorite educational destinations for medical studies in the world, especially in Asia and the European continent. From the last few decades, Russia has welcomed students from all corners of the world. They mainly come here to study in mci approved medical colleges in Russia.
Medical studies in Russia is getting popularity among Indian students. They choose medical colleges in Russia to study the MBBS course and most of the foreign students are settled in various countries in the world, including Russia. According to world-famous ranking, in the list of the top 100 medical colleges of the world, 30 medical colleges/universities of Russia. It has approval from the Medical Council of India, USA, UK, Canada, Australia, and other developed countries. Also, the World health organization and other top medical institutions of the world recognize these universities.e
The education system of Russia is highly subsidized and that’s the main reason behind that MBBS studies in Russia are affordable. Medical students in Colleges of Russia have a low ratio of students and Teachers (7:1). The entire syllabus will be taught in two different languages that is English and Russian. After qualifying the degree from here, you can practice anywhere in the world. Including India. If you want to practice in India then you have to pass the FMGE exam conducted by the Medical Council of India.
One of the most secure and powerful countries of the world, Russia covers a big part of Asia and the Europe continent. It is also known as the Russian Federation, the Capital of Russia is Moscow and this city is one of the largest cities in the world. Russia shares its borders with Poland, Finland, Lithuania, Ukraine, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, China, Norway, Mongolia, and North Korea. As an Indian student, you will get an advantage to get a study visa of Russia, as India has great bilateral relations.
Accreditation or Approval of Russian Medical Colleges:
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduate
- Medical Council of India, Canada, USA, Australia, etc
- Ministry of Education of the Russian Government
- World Health Organization
Why Study MBBS in Russia?
Indian students struggle a lot to get admission to a prestigious medical college and for that every year more than 14 lakh students sit in the NEET exam every year. Not every student can get admission in government medical colleges and also they have no ability to pay the expensive fees of private medical colleges in India. That’s why they choose MBBS in Russia.
Russian government spends a good budget on its education system that’s why studying MBBS in Russia is cheaper than any other country. Teachers are experienced with the process of license exams in different countries.
MCI Approved Medical Colleges in Russia:
- People Friendship University
- Crimea State Medical University
- Kazan Federal University
- Ulyanovsk state medical university
- Kabardino Balkarian State University
- Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University
- Altai State Medical University
- Tyumen State Medical University
- Kuban State Medical University
- Chuvash State Medical University
- Crimea Federal University
- Bashkir State Medical University
- Orenburg State Medical University
- Perm State Medical University
- OMSK State Medical University
- Tver State Medical University
- Siberian State Medical University
MBBS in Russia Fee Structure
Required documents for MBBS Admission in Russia:
- 10th Mark sheets
- 12th Mark sheets
- Birth Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Passport size Photo
- Neet Scorecard
Admission Eligibility Criteria to Study MBBS in Russia:
Here we provide the Admission Eligibility Criteria of MBBS in Russia. The following mentioned requirements are mandatory to be fulfilled to MBBS Study in Russia.
Age- Students must be at least 17 years old but less than 25 years at the time of admission.
Education Qualification – It is important that applying candidates must have passed the 12th board exam with physics, chemistry, and biology as main subjects from a valid board like CBSE, ICSE, or state board with at least 50 % or more marks.
NEET Qualification- To pursue MBBS from Russian medical colleges, students need to pass the NEET exam after the notification issued by the Medical Council of India.
Advantages of Study MBBS in Russia:
- No donation and No Entrance Required
- Direct and easy admission Process
- Low tuition fee
- Worldwide recognized Degree
- MCI test Training
- Easy and fast VISA approval to study MBBS in Russia
- Safe for Indian Students
- International exposure
- Better arrangements for student’s accommodation in hostels.