MBBS in Russia is one of the most popular choices for MBBS Students of India. It is a popular educational destination for medical studies. World-class medical Colleges of Russia welcomes international students. Now if you are in confusion about MBBS in Russia is Good or Bad Decision, then for sure you can pursue MBBS Studies from MCI approved medical colleges in Russia for Indian students.
MBBS in Russia is Good or Bad Decision
Russia is getting popularity as a top medical educational destination. Indian Students are coming here from long ago. MCI approved medical colleges in Russia is getting popularity among Indian Medical students as it provides world class education, impressive infrastructure, and experience teaching team, low tuition fee than Indian medical colleges and other advantages to those students who studies here.
Best MBBS Colleges in Russia
Russia has all the resources and facilities to attracts students from across the world. More than 30 colleges of Russia are in the list of top 100 medical colleges in World. Students and teachers ratio is 15:2 in the class of Universities.
Here is the list of Best MBBS College in Russia
- People Friendship University
- Altai State Medical University
- Kazan Federal University
- Chuvash State Medical University
- Crimea Federal University
- Tyumen State Medical University
- Bashkirian State Medical University
- Ulyanovsk state medical university
- Kuban State Medical University
- N. Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University
Why MBBS in Russia is good for you
- Safest country for Indian students
- Special Preparation Coaching for the MCI screening test conducted annually by the Medical Council of India. It helps you to pass the exam and validate your degree in India.
- Affordable fee structure in the comparison of Medical Universities of other countries.
- No Donation and no entrance test required to get MBBS admission
- International work Opportunities
- Students can work in Russian Hospitals after completing the degree.
Medical study in Russia is economical. Also, Russia has a healthy education system because they spend a good amount of budget. They also provide scholarship to talented students.