MBBS in Russia
MBBS in Russia is a dream destination for international students for pursuing MBBS from MCI recognized medical college in Russia. According to the survey, a large number of people are coming from all around the world to study MBBS in the best medical College in Russia.
According to the World Health Organization (WHO)'s, the top ranking medical colleges in Russia occupy almost 30 positions amongst the top 100 ranking Medical Universities all over the world. Study MBBS in Russia at an affordable fee is a good opportunity for Indian students.
Students from across the world want to join in the top MCI Recognized MBBS College in Russia for making their career MBBS. Indian students who want to study MBBS in abroad can prefer Russia for more eminent medical studies. The teaching standard of all medical colleges in Russia is quite higher than any other country.
Apart from the quality, the fee structure of MBBS in Russia is also a benefit to Indian students they can start their studies at a very low cost. The students have a chance to appear for major tests like the USMLE and PLAB, conducted by MCI, and can practice in any country across the globe after completing their MBBS from the best MCI approved medical universities in Russia.
MBBS in Russia Highlights
NEET UG (Compulsory)
Medium of education
English and Russian
located in northern Eurasia between Europe and the North Pacific Ocean. It is one
of the most powerful and secured countries in the world that covers a big part
of Asia and the European continent. It is famous with the name "the
Russian Federation". Moscow is the capital of Russia and this city is one
of the most populous cities in the world. The population of Russia is around
146.6 million. The government of Russia is based on a democratic model of rule.
Russia shares a land border with Finland, Lithuania, Kazakhstan, China, Norway, Estonia, Poland, Belarus, Latvia, Ukraine, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Mongolia, and North Korea. As an Indian student, you will get an advantage to get a student visa to Russia, as India has great bilateral relations.
Why Study MBBS in Russia?
It's a great opportunity for Indian students to study at low MBBS fee in Russia. A lot of students apply to get admission and study MBBS in the top medical college in Russia. Students can choose MBBS in Russia who can't get admission to government medical colleges and not able to pay the expensive fees of private medical colleges in India.
The Russian government allocates an immeasurable budget on its education system that’s why studying MBBS in Russia is cheaper than any other country. A well-experienced faculty will more helpful for Indian students. All top Medical Universities in Russia are WHO and MCI listed that give an opportunity to Indian students to practice anywhere in the world including India. Well-maintained hostel for the students with Indian food. Lectures at the universities are delivering in English and Russian languages which were a great advantage for international students.
· No requirement of IELTS, TOEFL Entrance tests for admission.
· No donation fee for Indian students to Study MBBS in Russia.
· MCI & WHO recognized top medical colleges in Russia.
· High-Rated education Standard.
· Students can practice anywhere in the world after applying the MCI Screening Test.
· Availability of regional food for foreign students.
MBBS in Russia Offered Course
Top Medical colleges in Russia offered courses in MBBS for International students. The best medical universities in Russia deliver quality education to their MBBS students. World-class infrastructure with well-maintained labs for getting the practical knowledge of medical students.
MBBS in Russia Time Duration
Russian medical colleges provide the best level of education to international students. The medical education of Russia is world-famous, most of the universities come under the world ranking of top medical colleges in Russia. MBBS in Russia Time Duration is 6 Years and One Year internship for medical students.
MBBS Eligibility Criteria for Indian Students in Russia
The Medical University has their admission Eligibility Criteria for MBBS candidates. Below we mention the basic MBBS Eligibility Criteria for Indian Students in Russia. The following specified conditions are compulsory to be fulfilled by the students for MBBS admission.
· Age- Students must complete the minimum age of 17 years old but less than 25 years at the time of admission.
· Educational Qualification – Must be passed the 10+2 exam with physics, chemistry, and biology as main subjects with at least 50 % or more marks.
· NEET Qualification- Must be passed the NEET exam after the notification issued by the Medical Council of India.
MBBS in Russia Admission Process
Students can apply for MBBS in Russia and continue their careers in medical education. We here mentioned MBBS in Russia Admission Process below just check the admission process and apply.
· Apply Online through the official sites of the University.
· Select your course and fill the correct details.
· Upload the scanned documents.
· Wait for the invitation letter of the college
· Submit tuition fees and take the printout of receipt.
· Apply for the study VISA.
MBBS in Russia Document Required
For MBBS in Russia, colleges required certificates for the verification of the students and based on the documents they will get admission to MBBS in Russia. MBBS in Russia Documents Required is listed below.
· 10th and 12th Mark sheets
· Birth Certificate
· Medical Certificate
· Passport size Photo
· NEET Scorecard
MBBS in Russia Fee Structure
MBBS in Russia Fee Structure
|COLLEGE NAME||TUITION FEE||HOSTEL FEE||ONE TIME CHARGES||1st YEAR PACKAGE||COMPLETE PACKAGE|
|Altai State Medical University||4000/yrUSD||700/yrUSD||1800USD||6500USD||30000USD|
|Ulyanovsk Medical University||4000/yrUSD||800/yrUSD||1700USD||6500USD||30500USD|
|Bashkir State Medical University||3900/yrUSD||200/yrUSD||2000USD||6100USD||26600USD|
|Kuban State Medical University||2850/yrUSD||200/yrUSD||2000USD||5050USD||20300USD|
|Pirogov Russian National Medical University||6900/yrUSD||300/yrUSD||1800USD||9000USD||45000USD|
|Kazan State Medical University||5100/yrUSD||400/yrUSD||1500USD||7000USD||27500USD|
|Orenburg State Medical University||4200/yrUSD||300/yrUSD||1800USD||6300USD||28800USD|
|Kabardino-Balkarian State University||2500/yrUSD||300/yrUSD||1500USD||4300USD||18300USD|
|Kazan Federal University Russia||5600/yrUSD||100/yrUSD||1500USD||7200USD||35700USD|
|Crimea Federal Medical University||3900/yrUSD||400/yrUSD||2650USD||6950USD||28450USD|
|TYUMEN STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY||3500/yrUSD||200/yrUSD||1500USD||5200USD||23700USD|
|Crimea State Medical University||3000/yrUSD||500/yrUSD||2500USD||6000USD||23500USD|
|First Moscow State Medical University||10000/yrUSD||2000/yrUSD||1500USD||13500USD||73500USD|
|Kursk State Medical University||4000/yrUSD||300/yrUSD||1500USD||6500USD||29000USD|
|Peoples' Friendship University of Russia||9500/yrUSD||300/yrUSD||1500USD||11300USD||60300USD|
|Tver State Medical University||4500/yrUSD||1000/yrUSD||1500USD||7000USD||34500USD|
|Chuvash State Medical University||3200/yrUSD||700/yrUSD||1500USD||5400USD||24900USD|
|Voronezh State Medical University||5400/yrUSD||600/yrUSD||1500USD||7500USD||33000USD|
|Far Eastern Federal University||5000/yrUSD||700/yrUSD||2000USD||7700USD||36200USD|
|Peoples' Friendship University of Russia||5200/yrUSD||400/yrUSD||2000USD||7600USD||35600USD|
Hostels Facilities of Colleges in Russia
State Universities have an immeasurable hostel scheme for medical students with
fully furnished rooms, a quiet study environment surrounded by entertainment
centers. The Hostel’s facilities of Colleges in Russia are listed below:
· Fully furnished and vary in size and number of utilities.
· Hostel rooms at university can serve 2 or 3 students in each room.
· Equipped with bed, mattress, pillow, blanket, and other useful amenities.
· A room with an equipped kitchen for students to cook food to their own taste.
· 24-hour security and emergency services are available for students.
Future Scope after MBBS from Russia
MBBS in Russia is increasing per year and it became the dream location of foreign students. There are many Top Ranked Medical Colleges in Russia for MBBS and MBBS degree from Russia is worldwide accepted. Below are some important points that show the Future Scope after MBBS from Russia.
· Students after completing MBBS in Russia can join International projects for their careers.
· Can work anywhere in the world as an MBBS degree in Russia is recognized by WHO.
· MBBS in Russia is an internationally recognized degree that allows students to practice in India or anywhere in the world.
· Candidates can join any private hospitals and nursing homes in Russia as well in India.
MBBS in Russia Advantages
MBBS in Russia is increasing per year and become one of the dream locations for foreign students to study MBBS in Russia from the top Medical Universities in Russia. Below is the advantage to study MBBS in Russia.
· No donation & No Entrance Required to MBBS in Russia.
· Low tuition fees as compared to Top Medical colleges in India.
· MBBS degree in Russia is a Worldwide recognized Degree.
· MCI approved medical colleges in Russia for providing quality education to Indian Students
· Best facilities with top-class security for Indian Students
· Easy Admission Process for Indian students
· Provide Indian food especially for Indian students in all the Medical Universities in Russia
MCI Approved Medical Colleges in Russia
Study MBBS colleges in Russia at an affordable cost. Russia has many top ranked medical universities for Indian students to study MBBS. Below is the list of top MCI approved medical colleges in Russia.
· Altai State Medical University
Altai State University (ASU), Russia is one of the most important centers of medical education and research for Indian students. The university provides undergraduate and graduate students in many scholarly and professional fields.
Established In: 1954
Location: Barnaul, Russia
· Bashkir State Medical University
Bashkir State Medical University, Russia is a center for postgraduate studies that provides various postgraduate courses in scientific and doctoral majors. It is famous because of Russian scientists, mathematicians, poets, and more.
Established In: 1909
Location: Ufa, Bashkortostan, Russia
· Chuvash State Medical University
Chuvash State Medical University is the main university in Chuvashia, Russian. The university provides many courses in multiple divisions for the students. Highly qualifies staff to deliver the best quality education to medical students.
Established In: 1967
Location: Cheboksary, Chuvash Republic, Russia
· Crimea Federal University
Crimea Federal University is one of the best universities for medical education in Simferopol, Russia. It has more than 7,000 staff and over 32,000 students including students from other countries. The university is spread around a 10,378-acre in the south of the city
Established In: 1918
Location: Simferopol, Russia
· Crimea State Medical University
Crimea State Medical University, Russia is one of the most prominent medical universities in Ukraine. The university was established in the year 1981 and is certified by the International Education Society. The university comes under the ranking of the top 1000 medical university around the world
Established In: 1918
Location: Simferopol, Russia
· Kazan Federal University
Kazan Federal University, Russia is one of the Russian universities selected for the Project by the Government of the Russian Federation. It is the world’s leading research and medical education center. The university is the birthplace of organic chemistry and electron spin resonance.
Established In: 1804
Location: Kazan, Tatarstan, Russia
· Orenburg State Medical University
Orenburg State Medical University is the top medical university situated in Orenburg, Russia. Every year more than 40,000 take admission to the undergraduate program.
Established In: 1955
Location: Orenburg, Russia
· OMSK State Medical University
OMSK State Medical University is a university of medical education situated in Omsk, Russia. It was founded as the best Medical Institute in 1920 and reorganized as the West Siberian State Medical University for providing best medical education to students.
Established In: 1920
Location: Omsk, Russia
· People Friendship University
People Friendship University is one of the premier and leading medical universities in Russia. It is one of the most versatile universities inviting students from all parts of the world.
Established In: 1960
Location: Moscow City, Russia
· Perm State Medical University
Perm State Medical University, Russia is one of the oldest universities in the Ural and eastern territories of Russia founded in the year of 1916. The college is located in Perm, Perm Krai, Russia.
Established In: 1916
Location: Perm, Perm Krai, Russia
Below we have mentioned some quick facts about the MBBS in Russia from the top medical universities.
· Russia is the home of world top ranking medical universities that comes under top 500 in Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020.
· Russia welcomes International students for medical education and providing a home like facilities to students from different nations, cultures, and regions.
· Provides better job opportunities for the students who completed MBBS degree in Russia.
· The life of International students is very affordable.
FAQs & Reviews
Q. Which language is preferred by the Universities in Russia?
A. All top medical universities in Russia use the English language to deliver lectures to foreign students. This will provide more help to Indian students as well and make it easy to understand the lectures.
Q. What are the average monthly Expenses for Indian students?
A. Life in Russia is quite simple and depends on the region where students live and what they buy. The students should need an average of 50$ per month apart from Mess.
Q. Why study MBBS in Russia?
A. The MBBS degree in Russia is recognized by WHO and UNESCO. The medical education standard is considered to be one of the most advanced in the world.
Q. What type of food facilities available for Indian students?
A. The canteen and Hostels in the top medical Universities in Russia prepare Indian food, especially for Indian students. They also get a kitchen in the hostel so they can cook themselves whatever they want.