Kazakhstan which is a transcontinental country of Asia is being the hottest point for medical education such as MBBS due to the varieties of the reasons. The very first reason or the factor is the affordability. Yes, you can afford the MBBS program at the fairly reasonable package in the comparison of the other countries.
Today in this article we are going to discuss the topic, that how pursuing the MBBS from Kazakhstan could be the best choice for you.
Why Study MBBS in Kazakhstan
If you are an Asian country citizen then you probably don’t need the answer of this question, as the majority of the Asian countries citizens know that Kazakhstan is one of the best countries to pursue the MBBS course for the varieties of the reasons.
Here we are listing down the top notch reasons that why pursuing the MBBS from Kazakhstan could be a wise choice for you.
- If you are someone who is going through the fund crisis phase yet willing to pursue MBBS from the prominent medical colleges then Kazakhstan would be one of the top countries option lists in your consideration. Kazakhstan offers the MBBS program at very reasonable packages.
- The majority of the medical colleges in Kazakhstan are recognized by the WHO, MCI, USMLE, IMED, and other medical authorities hence you don’t need to be worried about the scope of the MBBS from Kazakhstan.
- The cost of living in Kazakhstan is comparatively lower than the majority of the other Asian countries.
- The admission process of getting admission into the Kazakhstan medical college is also comparative easier and straightforward.
MBBS in Kazakhstan
If you are planning to pursue the MBBS program any time soon but is dealing with the constraints of the funds, then pursuing the MBBS from Kazakhstan could sort out the lack of funds aspect. Kazakhstan is known to deliver the world-class medical education specifically the MBBS at a very reasonable package and get you the best value of your money. The admission process in Kazakhstan is also very easier and doesn’t require full filling the hectic formalities, unlike many other countries.
Further, if we talk about the education standard of MBBS in Kazakhstan then the MBBS from Kazakhstan is recognized by the WHO, MCI and other medical regulatory bodies of different nations, hence you can start your practice in any country after pursuing the MBBS from Kazakhstan.
MBBS in Kazakhstan Eligibility
We know that each and every MBBS Colleges in the world have some kind of eligibility criteria which must be satisfied by the candidates in order to get the admission in the concerned medical college.
Similarly, you will see the MBBS in Kazakhstan Eligibility criteria which you need to consider and full fill before you seek admission in the Kazakhstan medical colleges.
- The candidate must have been passed the 10+2 exam with the subject of the physics chemistry and maths and must have secured a minimum of the 50% in the exam.
- Candidate should also have passed the exam of NEET-UG in as the Kazakhstan medical university requires it.
- Candidate must be of the minimum age of the 17 years in order to get admission
- Candidate should also have a valid passport.
Fee of MBBS in Kazakhstan
The fee of MBBS in Kazakhstan is the next sought aspect by the candidates who are planning to get admission into the Kazakhstan medical college. We know that Kazakhstan is one of those countries which are known for offering the MBBS with a quality of education at the economical package.
The averages fees of MBBS in Kazakhstan is around $3500 per year which varies from the one medical college to the other hence you are advised to check the medical college specific fees for MBBS in Kazakhstan.
MBBS in Kazakhstan Fees Structure 2019
MBBS in Kazakhstan Fees structure 2019 must be known by every student, who is aspiring to pursue the MBBS from Kazakhstan. There are many medical colleges which have their own fees structure for the MBBS in Kazakhstan, and below we are providing you the names of few medical colleges along with their fees structure.
- Kazakhstan Russian medical University, ALMATY- $4000
- North Kazakhstan State University PETROPAVI-$3000
- Kazakh National Medical University-$5700
- West Kazakhstan Medical University-$3600
- KOKSHETAU State University-$3000
Scholarship for MBBS in Kazakhstan
The scholarship is the monetary assistant which is made by the medical colleges or the government of the particular country to the student, who is pursuing the MBBS from Kazakhstan.
We know that MBBS is one such medical program which not only requires hard work but also the support of finance so that the students can afford the fees of the medical colleges.
Keeping this aspect in mind the medical colleges of Kazakhstan in collaboration with the government provides the scholarship to the students who come from the financially weaker section.
You can read all the criteria of the concerned medical college in the context of the scholarship to become eligible for the Kazakhstan MBBS scholarship program.
Kazakhstan MBBS Entrance Exam
When it comes to seeking the admission into any medical college for the MBBS program the majority of the medical colleges have the requirement of passing their entrance exam by the aspiring candidates.
Well, it is not the case with the Kazakhstan Medical colleges, as there are no criteria from the medical colleges of conducting the entrance exam. If you are an Indian student then you can directly take up the admission without any entrance exam, however, you just need to have qualified the NEET exam to be eligible for the direction admission scheme of the Kazakhstan medical colleges.
Kazakhstan Medical college admission 2019
Well if you are planning to pursue MBBS in the coming year of 2019 then Kazakhstan medical college admission 2019 is about to open shortly. So, if you are interested in taking up the MBBS program from Kazakhstan, then you can check the eligibility criteria of getting the admission into the medical colleges of Kazakhstan, and then visit the medical college to full fill the further proceedings in the context of admission.
MBBS in Kazakhstan at lowest package
We know that pursuing medical courses like MBBS requires one to have the open package pocket as it requires very high fees to complete this medical course. Kazakhstan is one such country from where you can pursue the MBBS at very reasonable prices and with the high quality of medical education.
Further, the cost of living and the tuition charges of MBBS in Kazakhstan are lower in the comparison of other countries, hence pursuing the MBBS from Kazakhstan could be the wise option for you.
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan
Well, there are several advantages of Studying the MBBS in Kazakhstan, and the major of those we are listing below.
- The very first and the foremost advantage is the cost factor yes in Kazakhstan you will be able to complete your MBBS at a very low package and with a quality of the education.
- The majority of the medical colleges in Kazakhstan are approved by the WHO and the other country’s medical authorities hence you will get the full recognition of the MBBS degree in any country.
- There is no concept of the entrance exam by the Kazakhstan medical colleges hence you can take the direct admission into the MBBS in Kazakhstan.
Disadvantages of Studying the MBBS in Kazakhstan
Just like the advantages of studying the MBBS in Kazakhstan, there are some disadvantages as well, and here below we are providing the few of them.
- The first disadvantage is of the language yes in Kazakhstan you would have to learn to speak their native language in order to be able to communicate properly with the local patients and the other students.
- Although there are the medical colleges in Kazakhstan which are recognized by the WHO yet you would not find a considerable range of the medical colleges in Kazakhstan to study the MBBS.
- The medical infrastructure in Kazakhstan is not that advanced as you can find in other countries.
MCI Approved Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan
MCI which stands for the medical council of India is the regulatory body which regulates the medical field or profession in India. Any doctor who wants to starts practicing as a doctor in India must satisfy the guidelines of the MCI, in order to start the doctor profession in the country.
If you are pursuing the MBBS from Kazakhstan then you must check it, that whether the concerned medical college is approved by the MCI, so that your medical degree can be valued in India.
Here is the list of MCI approved colleges in Kazakhstan, which are approved by the MCI.
- Kazakh State Medical Colleges.
- SEMEY State Medical University.
- Karaganda State Medical Colleges.
- Chimkent State Medical Colleges.
- Astana Medical University Kazakhstan.
- West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University.
- Semipalatinsk State Medical Colleges.
List of private medical colleges in Kazakhstan
All the countries in the world have both the government and the private owned medical universities they both deliver the medical education to their students, but their quality of the education may differ.
Here is the list of private medical colleges in Kazakhstan which you can consider to pursue the medical courses.
- Astana Medical University.
- Kazakh National Medical University.
- State Medical University of SEMEY
- West Kazakhstan Marat OSPANOV State Medical University.
- South Kazakhstan State Pharmaceuticals Academy.
- S.D Kazakh National Medical University.
- Kazakhstan Medical College
If you are planning to undertake the medical stream education then you need to know about all the available Kazakhstan Medical colleges, so that you can compare all of them together and choose the best one among them.
All the medical colleges in Kazakhstan are known for their quality standard of education along with the reasonable fees package, which can be accorded even by the middle-class medical courses aspirants.
MBBS Colleges in Kazakhstan
Kazakhstan is known for its affordable yet the quality of the MBBS education offering to the MBBS aspirants. The MBBS Colleges in Kazakhstan are although not much in the numbers, but all the available MBBS colleges in Kazakhstan are well known for their world-class MBBS education offerings.
So, if you are also planning to pursue the MBBS from Kazakhstan, then we advise you to go through the details of the all available MBBS colleges in Kazakhstan and then choose the one which satisfies your requirements.
Best MBBS Colleges in Kazakhstan
Every student who is willing to pursue the MBBS from Kazakhstan has a desire to take admission in the best medical colleges of Kazakhstan. Here we are suggesting you the few names of the best MBBS Colleges in Kazakhstan that you can consider to pursue the MBBS from Kazakhstan.
- Kazakh National Medical University.
- Karaganda State Medical University.
- Astana Medical Colleges.
- South Kazakhstan Medical University.
- Semipalatinsk State Medical University.
Low-cost MBBS Colleges in Kazakhstan
There is the category of the students who can’t afford to pursue the MBBS program from the prominent country’s medical universities and this is the reason that those students choose Kazakhstan for their MBBS program.
They can afford their MBBS program from Kazakhstan with a quality of education standards. Here we are suggesting you the few medical colleges in the Kazakhstan which are known for their low cost MBBS program.
- Astana Medical University- Astana is one of the largest universities that is located in Kazakhstan. You can undertake the MBBS program from here at the $3800 per year package.
- SEMEY Medical University- SEMEY Medical University offers the MBBS program at $4000 per year.
- Karaganda State Medical University- You can pursue the MBBS from Karaganda medical university at fees of $3800 per year.
- SHYMKENT State Medical University- You can pursue the MBBS from this university at the annual fees of $3800.
Climate, language and the geography of Kazakhstan
Kazakhstan is one such country which is getting huge popularity among the MBBS aspirant across the world. Kazakhstan is a Muslim oriented country, hence the major religion here is Islam and this is a country of the bilingual languages, however, the Kazakh and the Russian are the two main languages of the country.
Further about the geography of the Kazakhstan this country is having the land area of 2724800 square Kilometres. The climate of this country is on the favorable side in the summer as it reaches at the average scale of 30 degree Celsius. On the other side, the temperature in the winter can drop as down as -20 degree Celsius.
Population, currency and the capital of Kazakhstan
The population of Kazakhstan as per the census of 2017 is around 1.8 Crore, which is a balanced population scale. The capital of Kazakhstan is Astana and ALMATY is the largest city of Kazakhstan. Kazakh and the Russian are the two languages which are spoken in Kazakhstan on a native scale. The currency of this country is TENGE.
If you are planning to pursue the MBBS from Kazakhstan then most of the geographical and the other conditions of the country are going to be in your favor. The cost of living and the tuition fees of MBBS in Kazakhstan is also reasonable and can be afforded by the middle-class students.