Study MBBS in Georgia for Indian Students
Enroll in Top Medical College for MBBS in Georgia- Session 2020-21
Georgia is a European country situated at the border of Eastern Europe and Western Asia. Georgia shares its borders with the western Black Sea, northern Russia, southern Turkey and Armenia, and southern Azerbaijan. The capital of Georgia is Tbilisi, noted for its complex architecture and maze-like cobblestone streets. The main area of the country is covered by mountains.The eminent education advisors are highly recommended if you are strongly keen to get admission in MBBS. With an effective and great MBBS education system, Georgia is the best option for the MBBS study. With an affordable fee structure, MBBS in Georgia is considered very decent for students willing to get enrollment. WHO and MCI, the prominent medical education for MBBS courses in Georgia is well-known globally. We are introducing you to some facts about why medical aspirants are getting enticed towards MBBS in Georgia.
Why should international (Indian) students apply medicine to Georgia?
Studying MBBS in Georgia is one of the best options for Indian graduates. All medical colleges are well-approved by WHO, UNESCO and MCI. The literacy rate in Georgia is over 91 per cent due to better educational facilities. Studying MBBS from abroad or from Europe, Indian students should always choose Georgia as the primary option. Low cost of education, high quality medical education and a safe environment are also the main reasons for Georgia’s preference over other European countries. Hospitals in Georgia are filled with well-equipped equipment that provide the best treatment for patients, so students can practice medicine there easily. In the case of India, candidates need to clear the NEET exam to get through, apart from the fact that the candidate will incur a huge burden on the education loan as the fee structure for the MBBS study in India is relatively high. Approximately 11-12 lakhs of students apply for NEET, and more than 50 per cent are eligible for the test, which results in approximately 5.5 lakhs. The total number of colleges, including both government and private, is 476. The number of students who will probably get a chance to study MBBS in India is around 60,000, so there will be a lot of students who won’t get a chance to enter any college despite qualifying for NEET.
Analysis for MBBS in Georgia Medical Colleges
Until studying in Georgia, Indian students are expected to learn few drawbacks of studying there. While Georgia is considered to be one of the most suitable destinations for Indian students to study medicine in Europe, the other gaps should also be better known:
- In order to be admitted to any Georgian school, students must undergo a number of documentation procedures.
- The Georgian embassy is not so much a visa provider. They have not agreed to grant visas to students within a defined timeframe. Minimum time needed for the issuance of a visa is 1-2 months, but due to their high unscrupulous nature of work in the embassy, visas are postponed, resulting in a loss of years for students. This causes a huge loss of time for the student’s future.
- Educational advisors help students to complete their admissions assistance before they graduate. But there are fields that come directly under the department, so the consultants can’t play such a big role.
- Student parents invest a lot of money for the better future of their children, but sometimes it results in a significant loss of money as well as time, even though the reporting process has been thoroughly completed.
- The embassy and the university do not function hand-in-hand, at one time the university disqualifies students by not being accepted on a specific date as announced by the university, while at the same time the embassy does not allow students to have a visa ready for the country. So it’s becoming too difficult for students to deal with situations.
MBBS In GEORGIA | Admission and Fees Structure for Indian Students
Georgia has successfully achieved 100% literacy and is considered to be the safest place to study medicine in the country. Georgia’s medical universities are a luxury and the best option for any student wishing to study MBBS abroad. The process for admission to medical college in Georgia is very straightforward and hassle-free. Students are not required to take any kind of entrance test. Admission shall be made on the basis of the marks received in Class 12. Upon completing your MBBS in Georgia, you will apply directly for a screening test to obtain a license to practice. Medical universities and colleges in Georgia provide high quality education at affordable prices relative to other foreign countries. The facilities and services offered to students are world class.
The students who want to pursue MBBS but they face some difficulties to get admission. No need to worry now because pursuing MBBS in Georgia is very easy to fulfill your desire, there are many WHO recognized medical colleges in Georgia and these universities are also well recognized by MCI (Medical Council of India). Each area is established for high standards of medical education. It allows building an adorable career and a bright future in the medical field. MBBS in Georgia is a great option for those students who wish to proceed for their ambitious, passionate MBBS study abroad. It’s very easy and affordable for all Indian students to make their dreams come true in Georgia. It’s ideal for all the Indian students who want to study abroad. There are many international medical universities in Georgia that have become a medical center and are being much prominent day by day. If you want a great career in MBBS at an affordable price then medical universities of Georgia are waiting for you. Georgia is a European country. There are many more reasons why students choosing Georgia for their study destination. The benefits of pursuing MBBS in Georgia are huge as a comparison to study in other countries. If you want to get introduced to some of the best universities for MBBS then check out the best medical universities in Georgia.
When you wish to pursue MBBS abroad, two things hit your mind that’s regarding the fee structure and another one is the best universities in Georgia to get admission lucidly. When it comes to MBBS faculties in Georgia, the fee structure is kind of affordable and the cost of accommodation is additionally reasonable. These two Medical universities are well recognized in the world for their education process and rankings.
Georgia is one of those countries that provides students a lot of benefits and benefits from studying MBBS at Georgian medical universities. The curriculum designed to study medicine is very easy to adapt and does not require much complexity or lack of intent, which is why Georgia is the chosen country to study medicine. Indian students with an average academic score of 50 percent in Physics Chemistry and Biology are eligible for high-quality education with an affordable education fee and living cost for MD / MBBS in Georgia. The cost for the MBBS program in Georgia ranges from USD 4000 to USD 5500 per year, which also depends on the university ranking, location, facilities, courses and services, etc. Living and food costs in Georgia vary from USD 200 to USD 350 per month.
- 10 and 10 + 2 label sheet and birth certificate
- Passport Color photographs with white background
- Migration certificate
- Valid Passport
- Last six months bank statement of the guardian of the applicant
- Health records with correct HIV and vaccine data.
MBBS Colleges in Georgia Approved by MCI
Universities listed below are approved from MCI. As per the guidelines of the Medical Council of India, an Indian student can get admission in colleges approved from MCI.
- Tbilisi Medical Academy
- Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University
- European University
- New Vision University
- Caucasus International University
- Tbilisi State Medical University
- University of Georgia
MBBS In Tbilisi State Medical University, Georgia | ADMISSION, FEE, RANKING
Tbilisi State Medical University (TSMU) is one of the tops and leading medical universities in Tbilisi, Georgia. Tbilisi State Medical Institute was established before 86 years from today. It was established in 1918. More than 6000 students are successfully pursuing their graduation and Post-graduation courses at the Tbilisi State Medical University.
It is a government medical university in Tbilisi, Georgia. Tbilisi State Medical University is situated in the setting of the large city of Tbilisi which is totally non-profitable.
- University established: 1918
- Location: Tbilisi, Georgia
- Duration: 6 Years
- Qualification: 12th PCB with 50%
- Entrance Eligibility: NEET required for Sep ’20 intake
- IELTS/TOEFL: Required
- VISA Processing: 30 Days
- Charges for tuition: US 6000$ per annum
- Tbilisi State Medical University World ranking is 8415.
- Tbilisi State Medical University COUNTRY ranking is 6.
FEES STRUCTURE FOR 2020-21 We Will Upload Complete 2020 Fee Structure! Contact Us for Any Query via Call: – 9540237575.
MBBS in Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University Georgia | Admission, Fee Structure & Ranking
Batumi, the beautiful capital of the Georgian republic of Adjara. The Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University is the top and well reputed government university in Batumi, Georgia. The university was established in 1945 on the behalf of the Batumi Pedagogical Institute in Georgia. Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University has maintained close partnership and relations with one of the leading higher educational institutions, local and outside of the country Georgia. Admission in Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University is quite affordable for Indian or international students. This university is considered one of the most prestigious and better education in worldwide history.
WORLD RANK: 8578 COUNTRY RANK: 8
FEES STRUCTURE FOR 2020-21
We Will Upload Complete 2020 Fee Structure! Contact Us for Any Query via Call: – 9540237575 or Email:-
- University established: 1945
- Location: Batumi,
- Georgia Duration: 6 Years Qualification: 12th PCB with 50%
- Entrance Eligibility: NEET required for Sep’20 intake
- IELTS/TOEFL: Required VISA Processing: 30 Days
- Tuition Fees: US $ 6000 per Year
Check out the other best MBBS University in Georgia, These are other universities suggested for the Indian students which are approved by MCI and offers reasonable fee structure. It also gets ranked in all MBBS universities. You can cross-check all these universities status, fee structure ranking, accommodation and get assured for your next step.
We are elaborating on some details of some other universities in Georgia as well.
- European University
- New Vision University
- Caucasus International University
European University for MBBS in Georgia: It is the top and leading MBBS college in Georgia for Students belonging to India. It was well known for teaching which is based on European model training. It offers amazing training to students coming from India or other countries which makes it one of the top medical colleges in Georgia.
New Vision University: Apart from all these listed colleges, New Vision University and Caucasus International University are also considered top-ranked MBBS colleges in Georgia. These colleges are the best options for admission in Georgia which has team members more than 400. Only lucky students get a chance to study here as a large pool of students comes from different places.
MBBS in Georgia is the best and a new upcoming popular destination for Indian students’ study. It’s developing rapidly and being a popular country because of its fast growth day by day. Apart from this, Georgia is also one of the fastest-growing economies in Europe. And medical education in Georgia has become so popular nowadays and there is a wide range of medical institutes or universities. The fee of pursuing MBBS in Georgia is simply affordable for each international student. Tbilisi State Medical University (TSMU) and Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University (BSRU) both are the government universities and mostly advised for Indian students. Georgia is not only part of the European Union, but It is also becoming a popular destination for doing study in MBBS.
All reviews for MBBS in Georgia are very good to see per year. The country is not only popular for its economy, but it is also popular for its own value, education and many other things. The quality of medical education in Georgia is valuable and exists among the education of other countries5
All medical colleges approved by MCI are considered to be the best among Indian students as they offer good healthcare, education, as well as hostel food and facilities. Since students stay so far from their homes, it will be a good option for them to stay in such a homely atmosphere.
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Georgia:
- No Donation is added in MBBS fee structure.
- Availability of medical colleges approved by MCI and WHO for MBBS in
- Easy admission procedure for enrollment of MBBS in Georgia.
- Private lodging available with safety and security for girls and boys.
- New and the sooner coming sessions to start MBBS in Georgia; one Starting from –, and other.
- No English Language Testing System (IELTS/TOEFL) is mandatory.
- Easy availability of Indian food (Indian cultural food).
- 100% possibility of visa approval for Indian students.
- Friendly environment for students belonging to various places.
- Affordable place for students coming from various communities.
- Safety is the most important- Georgia is categorized in the top least
- Crime countries all over the world.
- The degree of MBBS from Georgian university is appreciated and recognized globally.
- Additional support is offered to the students willing to prepare for PLAB, MCI, and any other tests.
- Handsome salary for the students after pursuing MBBS in Georgia 15. Students can pay the total fee in — installments conveniently.
Various Career Options after Completion of MBBS in Georgia:
MBBS degree is in high demand nowadays as diseases are spreading worldwide and everyone is searching for the best surgeon for any specific disease. This is the main reason students have a bright and impressive career after MBBS in Georgia.
Georgian Universities pay attention to building unique ability in students which helps them to develop an impressive career and success. Various qualities, the university tries to build is listed below: –
- a. They believe in teaching students practically for a diagnosing ability
- They help students boost self-confidence and passion for work and responsibilities.
- They work on the communication skills of the students so that they can understand and interact with patients’ health issues and treat them proficiently.
WHO and UNESCO are the government organization whose accreditation has been credited to MBBS in Georgia. So, MBBS degree got from Georgia is appreciated and valued all over the world. Students who have completed MBBS in Georgia can practice in any country, but they will have to appear in the MCI Screening Test.