MBBS in Armenia| MCI Approved Colleges| Affordable Fee
India is a famous Nation in the world from where most of the students travel to another country, for higher studies. A large number of Medical students among them choose to study MBBS in Armenia. Where they get a world-class education system and standard studying environment at an affordable Fee in Top medical colleges in Armenia.
It has never been easy to get into well-reputed medical colleges for Indian students. It is really tough to beat more than 1.5 million students to get it. MBBS in Armenia offers you to get easy admission in Best Medical Colleges in Armenia for Indian Students.
Quick View of MBBS in Armenia:
6 years (including internship)
Mandatory for Indian students
Universities approved by
1. Central ministry of Health of Armenia
2. Medical Council of India and other Nations
3. World Health Organization
Medium of Language
Eligibility to study MBBS in Armenia
1. 50% or more marks in Intermediate (12th board) in science stream (Phy, Che, Bio Along with English)
2. Age - 17+ years
1 year with advanced technology
(100 INR = 653 Armenia Dram)
The former Soviet Republic and now a small country in Western Asia, Armenia is officially known as the Republic of Armenia. Majorly people of this country communicate in the Armenian language but in some parts of the country, the Russian language is popularly used by locals.
Armenia shares its land borders with Armenia to the north, Turkey to the west, Azerbaijan to the East and Iran in the South. The weather of Armenia is pretty normal in comparison to the Indian climate. In summer, the temperature goes up from 25 degrees to 38 degrees on the other hand in winter temperature goes to 2 degrees and even in minus.
Why study MBBS in Armenia?
There are many benefits to study MBBS in Armenia as Students don’t need to appear in any entrance exam to get an MBBS Admission in Armenia and also do not need to pay a single penny except for Fee. Standard studying environment, latest and advanced tools for training, and research centers are here for enhancement of student’s knowledge.
The total cost to study MBBS in Armenia is just USD 3100 to USD 4100 yearly in Indian currency 2, 30,000 INR to 3, 00,000 INR. MCI recognized Medical universities in Armenia of this country offer direct admission in the MBBS course with less eligibility. Classroom language will be English for International students and there is no need to show any proof that you are efficient to communicate in English.
MBBS in Armenia Course
MCI approved Medical Colleges in Armenia offer a 6 years MBBS course that includes a training program. Students can get admission in less eligibility which is mandatory to fulfill before applying for admission. For Indian Students, the NEET exam is compulsory as the Medical Council of India issued a notification in the year 2018.
MBBS in Armenia Duration
5 years is MBBS in Armenia duration that excludes 1 year of totally practical training in an affiliated hospital under the guidance of seniors of the medical field. The curriculum will be in English so you understand the chapter is very well mannered by highly qualified teachers.
MBBS in Armenia Eligibility
Students who want admission in MCI approved medical Colleges must have to fulfill MBBS in Armenia Eligibility. If in case any eligibility is left unticked then the student will be considered as disqualified.
MBBS Aspirants who have plans to study MBBS in Armenia should be at least 17 years old at the time of admission or at the end of the admission year.
Academic qualification of Candidate
He/she must have passed the intermediate board exam with at least 50% or more marks from a valid examination board like CBSE, ICSE or state board. It is compulsory that Biology should be the main subject in 12th with PHY, Che and English.
Every aspirant pursuing MBBS in India or abroad has to qualify the NEET exam before applying for Admission.
MBBS in Armenia Admission Process
1. Visit the official website of the university and start MBBS in Armenia Admission Process
2. Fill in the academics detail and personal detail of the candidate
3. Recheck one time before submitting the application
4. Wait for 2 weeks to get official reply letter from the university side, it will be sent to you if your profile selected
5. Now proceed with paying the tuition fee of the university
6. In the meantime apply for Study VISA
7. Once the VISA gets approved then you are all set to fly to Armenia.
MBBS in Armenia Required Documents
● 10th and 12th board exam Marksheets of the candidate
● Valid Passport of the candidate
● NEET results of the candidate
● A copy of the Official letter of a particular university
● Recent Passport size Photos (Colour)
● Birth certificate of the Aspirant
● Admission letter received from the university side
● Photocopy of Passport
● Photocopy of Passport
MBBS in Armenia Fee Structure
|University Name||Total fee (Tuition Fee + Hostel)|
|Yerevan Haybusak University||USD 42,500|
|Mkhitar Gosh Armenia||USD 31,400|
|Yerevan State Medical University||USD 34,100|
|The University of Traditional Medicine||USD 42,500|
Well equipped and furnished rooms will be offered to students coming to study MBBS in Armenia. There are various facilities that will be offered to students staying in the hostel. Students can accommodate twin sharing or triple sharing rooms depending on preferences and budget. Indian students will not feel away from home as there are many Indian students studying here and the University Mess is offering Indian cuisines.
Ragging free and secure campus of MCI approved Medical Colleges in Armenia have separate arrangements for Boys and Girls students. Here are amenities that will be offered to you during MBBS in Armenia
Amenities in Hostel
Central Air-condition & furnished room,
Sports Facilities (outdoor and indoor)
ATM and banking
Advantages to study MBBS in Armenia
1. Chance to study in Globally ranked universities- Aspirants will get direct admission to top medical universities here without any competition and entrance exam.
2. High-quality education- Education system of this country is already praised by various nations so you can imagine the quality of education here. This is a pro advantage, especially for Indian students.
3. No donation and entrance Test - Just pass the NEET exam and your admission will be easily approved without any extra test or Medical Aspirants can get direct admission in MCI recognized medical colleges in Armenia without any exam or paying extra money than genuine Fee.
4. Easy Admission Procedure- once you have fulfilled the admission eligibility then proceed for Easy Admission Process, which is very easy.
5. Selected Eligibility MBBS in Armenia - There is less eligibility for MBBS admission in Armenia. Aspirants should be at least 17 years old who has gained 50% or more marks in the 12th board exam in the science stream (Biology, Phy, Che, And English) and qualified for the NEET exam.
6. No language Barrier- English medium classes will be in universities so you won’t feel the language barrier.
7. Highly Qualified teachers- Students will get a good quality education under the guidance of highly qualified professors.
8. Practical training World standard systems- Medical course and concept will be clear if you have great practical knowledge. The universities have the latest tools to train you.
9. Low-cost Fees- Armenia Medical Colleges Fee is affordable in comparison with other medical Colleges.
10. World-Class Facilities- the world-class the infrastructure of the top medical universities in Armenia have every amenity for students to enhance their skills and knowledge.
11. Global Acceptable degree- Once you have completed MBBS in Armenia then you are open to working globally. Top medical colleges in Armenia for Indian students are recognized by the Medical Council of India and other nations including WHO.
12. 100% Study VISA approval- Easy study VISA Process of Armenia is mandatory to study MBBS in well-reputed Medical Colleges in Armenia. Apply with proper documents and get your Study VISa done in an easy step.
13. Low Living Cost- Students can accommodate in a Private apartment which is pretty affordable and reasonable to stay in. Monthly Expense will be around 30 to 40 thousand INR including Phone bill and electricity bill. If you have two or three-room partners then it can be shared. Students will get a special discount If you have a student ID card in travel fare.
Future Scope after MBBS in Armenia
Studying MBBS in Armenia opens a door for you that leads you up to global working opportunities. Students who have graduated from MCI approved medical universities in Armenia are currently working in various countries and some of them are serving in India. Salary package is different according to the country-wise but It is natural that a secure future after MBBS in Armenia is waiting for you.
MCI approved medical Colleges in Armenia
1. Yerevan Haybusak University
2. Tereza Medical University
3. The University of Traditional Medicine
4. Yerevan State Medical University
5. Mkhitar Gosh Armenia- Russian International University
1. Yerevan Haybusak University- This a prestigious medical university is counted as one of the tops medical universities in Armenia for Indian students. It was founded in the year 1990 but got accreditation in the year 2001. It is approved by the Medical Council of India and WHO.
2. Tereza Medical University- St. Tereza’s Medical University is also known as St. Theresa Charitable sisters Medical Institute. It was founded in 1992 and provides education in English medium, so students feel comfortable and have no language barrier.
3. The University of Traditional Medicine- One of the best medical colleges in Armenia for Indian Students, The University of Traditional Medicine was founded in the year 1991. The university is globally ranked and has a highly experienced team of teachers.
4. Yerevan State Medical University-- Yerevan State Medical University came into existence in 1920 and situated in Yerevan (the capital of Armenia). More than 31,000 students graduated from this university till present and every year a large number of foreign students are welcomed by this university.
5. Mkhitar Gosh Armenia- Russian International University- in the year 1996 Mkhitar Gosh Armenia- Russian International University was founded and situated in Yerevan. It is approved by the Medical Council of India and offers direct admission in MBBS course to those students who fulfill the admission eligibility criteria.
Frequently Asked Questions for MBBS in Armenia
Ques: Is NEET required for MBBS in Armenia?
Answer- Students who want to study MBBS in Armenia must have to pass the NEET exam. It is mandatory after the official notification issued by the Medical Council of India.
Ques: Can I pursue MD in India after MBBS in Armenia?
Answer- You can enroll in the MD/MS course after completing MBBS in Armenia. Students have to [pass the NEET PG exam and proceed for counseling to get MD MS admission in India.
Ques: Why I Choose MBBS in Armenia than any other countries
Answer- MCI approved universities, world-class education, and other things you will find in the various countries but the Fee affordability is a pretty different the thing for you and gives you a solid reason to choose this nation.
Ques: The medium of education in the MCI approved Medical Colleges in Armenia will be?
Answer- English and Russian are two major languages inside the classroom of Armenian medical colleges, you can choose the language of study according to your preferences.
Ques: Is the MBBS In Armenia Duration includes Training duration in 6 years?
Answer- Yes, apart from 5 years of studies, 1-year practical training under the guidance of senior professionals in an affiliated hospital by the Central The government of Armenia is mandatory.