Lviv National Medical University Ukraine | Courses, Fees Structure
Lviv National Medical University which is formally known as the Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University is the largest medical University of Ukraine. It also has the tag as one of the oldest Universities of Ukraine and is located in the region of Lviv(Ukraine).
Today in this article we would discuss the various aspects of the Lviv National Medical University, which would help you in knowing it from the closer view. It would help you in making your analysis for the University so that you can pursue your own course of medical studies.
About Lviv National Medical University:
The University was basically established in the year of 1784 and is the leading medical University, which offers decent medical courses to the aspirants around the world. This is the reason why the MBBS aspirants often seek their admission into the University due to the standard of education and the affordable fee structure.
Lviv National Medical University Highlights:
|Last Date to Apply||August, 2020|
|Basic Eligibility||50% in PCB|
|NEET Exam||Not compulsory|
|Course Fee||Rs. 4.90 Lakh/Year|
|Course Duration||6 years including internship|
|Medium of Education||English & European|
|Recognition of University||MCI, WHO and UΝЕЅСО accredited|
Lviv National Medical University Ranking
|University Ranking||Ukraine Ranking – 31|
World Ranking – 4217
Lviv National Medical University Fees Structure For MBBS:
The fee structure is the important aspect that we all consider before taking the decision of pursuing the MBBS from any institution.
Lviv National Medical University Ukraine Fees
||Tuition Fees (USD)
||Hostel Fees (USD)
||Other Charges (USD)
|2nd to 6th Year
Kindly note that the above-mentioned fee structure doesn’t include the cost of tuitions and the living cost as well. Aspirants would be required to pay for that in the addition of the fee structure.
Lviv National Medical University Courses:
Well, if you are living in Ukraine and are looking for a decent option of studying the MBBS, then Lviv National Medical University can be a decent option for you. The University offers almost all kinds of medical courses just like any other developed country’s medical institution.
Here below are the courses that you can study from this University.
2- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
4- Diploma in Forensic Medicine
5- Public Health Diploma
6- Psychological Medicine Diploma
7- Community Medicines
MBBS of Lviv National Medical University:
MBBS is the most sought and the subscribed program of the Lviv National Medical University which is pursued not just by the native aspirants but also by the foreign aspirants as well.
The duration of the course is almost 6 years just like the usual length where the 5 years have been set for the academic studies and the last 1 year is about the internship session.
The internship is held at the medical hospitals where aspirants get the chance to test their medical knowledge on the real aspects.
Here is the major domain of MBBS studies that you will study in the course:
- General Medicine&Surgery
- Human Anatomy
So, these are the major course of studies that will be studied by the students in their MBBS course in this medical institution.
Lviv National Medical University Qualification Criteria For Medicine Course:
- Age ought to be 17 years or more at the hour of enlistment.
- The tests like NEET, IELTS, NMAT not required.
- The candidates more likely than not cleared 10+2 assessment with at least 50% of total imprints in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology from a perceived college.
- Students should mail a checked duplicate of records to the Institute.
Admission Procedure at Lviv National Medical University:
The scholarly year begins from first September consistently. Preliminary courses start from first October onwards.
- Stage 1: Applicant needs to attract an application to the Rector of the University for the enlistment of studies in the University.
- Stage 2: The competitor should fill the application structure including complete name, lasting location, Date of Birth, citizenship, changeless location, telephone number.
- Stage 3: After getting a greeting letter, the up-and-comer needs to apply for an understudy visa in the Ukrainian consulate of the particular nation.
- Stage 4: The up-and-comer must convey a unique duplicate of archives ought to be converted into Ukrainian language and authorized by Notary open and by the Ukrainian Embassy in your nation.
- Stage 5: Candidate needs to store affirmation charges at the hour of the confirmation procedure.
Lviv National Medical University Required Documents For MBBS Admission Process:
- 10th Mark sheets
- 12th Mark sheets
- Birth Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Passport size Photo
- Neet Scorecard
Scholarship Provided by Lviv National Medical University:
There are many MBBS aspirants around the world who want to study this course but can’t afford the fee. As we know that MBBS fee is very high which generally can’t be afforded by the majority of the aspirants, and thus the scholarship program can assist such aspirants who can’t afford their fee.
The scholarship program of the University has been designed to be based on the merit of the students and also on the financial background. You can check the eligibility criteria and the quantum of the scholarship by visiting the campus of the institution, as there is not much information available on the web regarding the scholarship program.
Facilities and Amenities Provided by the Lviv National Medical University:
We all know that medical students need several kinds of basic facilities in the course of their studies so that they can finish it without any discomfort. This is the reason why all the MBBS aspirants look for one such medical institution where they can be provided with all such facilities.
In the Lviv, the students are offered with all such facilities so that they can carry their studies with the utmost convenience.
Here are the basic facilities that you will get here:
- Internet along with the library facilities to explore the mines of knowledge.
- Spacious lecture halls for enough space.
- Hostel and the mess facilities
- 24/7 medical facilities
- Canteen and other refreshment facilities
- Gym and the sports club facilities.
- The above-mentioned facilities will make sure that the students don’t lack the sense of convenience to them.
Why Choose Lviv National Medical University?
- Danylo Halytsky LNMU is one of the most established clinical colleges since 1784. In this way, scholastics have an efficient educational program.
- The college has in excess of 150 educators to help examination and preparing programs for students understudies.
- The college offers 91 PG courses for graduate understudies.
- There is no language limitation for understudies. One can concentrate either in Ukrainian or in the English language.
- The charge structure of Danylo Halytsky LNMU is very efficient and moderate to each clinical applicant.
- University researchers work together with unfamiliar researchers in the circle of medication and drug store.
- University office has an investment in 12 logical projects of the Ukrainian Ministry of Health and global associations.
How We Can Assist you to get Admission Here:
Before relying on overly broad advice or spending a lot of money, first use some free resources to educate yourself on the extent of the admissions process. The Internet is full of other useful college resources. This is a good place to search for scholarships, grants and general admissions information.
We believe in complete transparency and authenticity. We acknowledge to give you detailed information.
Contact Information of Lviv National Medical University:
The climate of Lviv (Ukraine) is a very typical Eastern European style where you will face the warm summers and the cold winters. In the season of winter, you can get the average temperature nearly -3 degrees while in the season of summer the average temperature may be around 20 to 23 degrees, which is still considered favourable in the comparison of many other Asian countries.
The summer in this region of Ukraine is still considered as the mild nature, and thus it won’t be problem spending the summer while the winter may be a tough season for the students who don’t come from the alike climate.
Top Medical Universities in Ukraine: