KIST Medical College was founded in 2006. This is a private medical institution. It is located in the Lalitpur, Nepal. Kist Medical College Kathmandu Nepal is approved by the Nepal Medical Council. College and hospital are divided into three blocks. These blocks are:
- Integrated basic medical science block
- Teaching hospital block
- OPD and administrative block.
This medical college is affiliated by Kathmandu University. The teaching hospital of KIST has all departments like an emergency wing, obstetrics, radiology, and gynecology. For the MBBS program, the college is affiliated from Institute Of Medicine and Tribhuvan University.
This college helps students placed in the government and reputed private hospitals. They follow the modern teaching approach which will help students to get theoretical as well as practical knowledge which builds up the confidence.
Facilities in KIST Medical College
- Laboratories where the practical work is done.
- Modern library
- Canteen facility within a campus
- Provide transportation
- Encourage sports activity
- Highly experienced faculty
- Hostels available
Courses in KIST Medical College
In MBBS program the course duration is 4.5 years. But after clearing the final examination 1-year internship is compulsory.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 with at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
- Candidate must have face the entrance exam with secured minimum 50% marks.
KIST Medical College Fee Structure
- For the Nepalese students who are selected by the ministry of education, they do not need to pay tuition fees but they have to pay other charges which will be disclosed at the time of admission.
- For general Nepalese candidate fees will be published annually.
- For international students
Complete MBBS course fees for 5 and half years is Rs. 45,00,000.00. It is a one-time payment plus hostel charge is 8000 per month.
Accommodation and Food Facility
KIST Medical College hostel has two seater and four seater rooms as per the student’s requirement. First, they prefer a hostel facility to international students, girls and physically challenged.
- Fee os two-seater room is 6000 per month
- Fess of the four-seater room is 3500 rs/ month for each student.
KIST Medical College
Mahalaxmi Municipality-1, Lalitpur
Phone No: 5201496/5201680/5201834
You can also check other Famous Medical Colleges in Nepal for MBBS Program…