Janaki Medical College Nepal : Fee, Ranking, Admission, Eligibility!
The Janaki Medical College Nepal is a private medical college in Nepal. The university is located in Ramdaiua-Bhawadi in Nepal. The university has 2 hospitals, which are used to provide training to its students. The university provides education in the field of health care, which is in association with the Tribhuvan University.
The Janaki medical college janakpur Nepal is among the top medical institutions of Nepal. The university was established with the vision of creating groomed professionals with a bright career in the field of medicine and to create a competent, humane, and compassionate health care system in Nepal by providing an excellent quality of education for MBBS in Nepal.
The medium of education used by the Janaki Medical College Nepal is the English language. The Janaki Medical College Nepal is recognized by the Nepal medical council and the world health organization.
The following mentioned below are the highlighted features at a Quick Glance about the Janaki Medical College :
Name of the university:
Janaki Medical College, Nepal
1. Aggregate of 50% in 10+2 or HSE
2. Must have PCB as the main subject in 10+2
NEET examination required:
Yes, the required score in the NEET examination is required
Entrance examination required:
TU IOM entrance examination
1. Medical Council of Nepal
2. World health organization
Medium of education:
English and Nepali language
5 years + 1year compulsory internship
Fee Structure of Janaki Medical College Nepal
The following mentioned below is the Janaki Medical College Nepal Fee structure along with detailed and information such as its tuition fees, hostel, and food cost:
Benefits of Studying in This University:
The following mentioned below is the Benefits of Study MBBS in Janaki Medical College Nepal:
- No donations are accepted by the Janaki Medical College Nepal
- The college is affiliated with the Tribhuvan University and offers education to study MBBS in Nepal.
- The Janaki Medical College Nepal is recognized by an international organization such as the world health organization
- The university uses English as their medium of education, which attracts students from all over the world.
- It is affiliated with several hospitals that are used to give in-field training to all the medical students
- The Janaki Medical College Nepal is known to offer excellent quality of education
- The university offers hostel facilities that have fully furnished and modern rooms
The Janaki Medical College Nepal world ranking is among the top medical college in Nepal. The country ranking of this medical university is at the 17th position.
The following mentioned below is the Janaki Medical College Nepal Admission process:
- The applicant is to fill up the college application form that is available on the official website of the university.
- The candidate is to upload copies of documents such as X and XII mark sheets and any other required document
- The candidate is to undergo medical examinations conducted by the university.
- The applicant is to apply for the visa process
- The student must keep the acceptance letter given by the university protected for future needs and purposes.
The following mentioned below is the list of all the documents that are required by the Janaki Medical College Nepal for MBBS admission in Nepal:
- Passport of the applicant which has a minimum validity of 18 months.
- Certificate of 10th and 12th mark sheet of the applicant.
- Birth certificate of the candidate
- Pas port sized photographs of the applicant
- Invitation letter from the medical college in Nepal.
- The application documents should be authorized by the ministry of external affairs
- All documents are too legalized by the Nepali embassy.
- Medical certificate of the candidate along with the HIV test documents
The following mentioned below is the eligibility criteria for Janaki Medical College Nepal Eligibility Criteria, as well as UG admission:
- The age of the applicant should be above 17 years in age
- The applicant must have completed their 10+2 or higher secondary education from a recognized board
- The applicant must have chemistry, physics, and biology as their main subjects in 10 + 2
- The applicant must get a min. the score of 50% in the higher secondary examination or 10 + 2
- The applicant must get a valid score in the NEET entrance examination to get admission and study MBBS in Nepal
The following is a list of all the activities and the surrounding environment offered to provide a better experience for all its students who study MBBS in Janaki Medical College Nepal:
- The college campus offers canteen and mess facilities.
- The university offers all its students with hostel facility that is fully equitized and have all the modern accommodates
- The campus of the university has a playground and a gym for all its students
- The MBBS college in Nepal are affiliated hospitals that are used to provide training to the students
- The campus is surrounded by restaurants which provide great food
Hostel and Accommodation:
The following is the Hostel and Accommodation offered by the Janaki medical college, Janakpur, Nepal is as follows:
- Have separate hostels for male and females.
- The hostels are provided with fully furnished hostel rooms
- There are options for Air-conditioned rooms
- The hostel of Nepal medical colleges have mess facilities for its students
- The hostels are fully protected and have a good security system
The following mentioned below are some of the commonly or frequently asked questions regarding information and details regarding the Janaki Medical College, Nepal are as follows:
Que. What is the Janaki Medical College Nepal Eligibility Criteria?
Ans. The Janaki Medical College Nepal Eligibility Criteria to get admission requires the candidate to be older than 17 years in age and to have completed their higher secondary education or 10+2 from a recognized board, with PCB as their main subject and score a min. the aggregate of 50% its examination. The candidate must also have a valid score in the NEET entrance examination.
Que. Are their hostel facilities available in the Janaki Medical College Nepal?
Ans. Yes, there are separate hostels for male and female available in the Janaki Medical College Nepal.
Que. What is the country ranking of the Janaki Medical College Nepal?
Ans. The Janaki Medical College Nepal country ranking is in the 17th position.
Que. What entrance examinations are required to get admission and Study MBBS in Janaki Medical College Nepal?
Ans. NEET entrance examination score is required to get admission and Study MBBS in Janaki Medical College Nepal.