Far Eastern Federal University Russia | MBBS Admission Fee, Ranking, MBBS Admission Abroad
Far Eastern Federal University came in exitance in the year 1899 and situated in Vladivostok city of Russia. It is praised by developed countries as it is one of the Classical university for providing standard education in eastern Russia.
In This Article, You will get information about the Far Eastern Federal University, courses offered, Admission Process, Eligibility Criteria, and other important information that you should know before you choose this university.
About Far Eastern Federal University:
Medical Council of India and WHO recognize this university and that’s the main reason Students from across the world including India, choose to Study MBBS in Far Eastern Federal University. The competition in the world is increasing day by day, every day new invention in the medical field. This university is totally dedicated to enhancing student’s expertise in the Medical stream.
In the field of research, education, the innovation of Aisa Pacific region, this university is the centre point. With a successful era in the educational field of more than 120 years, this university has qualified professors who are dedicated to encouraging students to learn new things and do research. After successfully completing the course, students will get a chance to work in a top medical institution in any part of the world and serve the humankind.
Quick Highlight of Far Eastern Federal University:
|Approval from||● Russian Government,|
● Medical Council of India,
● World Health organization
|Annual Expense (Including Fee and Hostel fee)||3.5 lakh to 4 lakh INR in a year|
|Medium of Course||English and Russian (As per your choice)|
|Entrance test||No Need|
|MBBS duration||6 years (1-year internship)|
Far Eastern Federal University Courses:
This university offers various courses from different streams but due to the MBBS course offered by Far Eastern Federal University, popularity has been increased. It offers a 6-year MBBS course with one-year training duration from an affiliated hospital.
- Arts and Humanities
- Natural Sciences
- Economics and Management
- Data Economy
These are other famous courses offered here, but to get admission here you have to be eligible for the courses. This university has a simple and straight forward admission process and it is mandatory for every applicant.
Far Eastern Federal University Fee Structure:
After the admission process, the next step is to pay the tuition fee and if you want to accommodate in a hostel of university then hostel fee also. As tuition fee, 3.80 lakh INR will be paid by a student enrolled in MBBS course from 1st year to 6th year. Apart from this hostel fee is around 50 thousand annually. It includes mess fee and registration charges in a hostel.
MBBS Fees Structure of Far Eastern Federal University
||Tuition Fees (USD)
||Hostel Fees (USD)
||Other Charges (USD)
|2nd to 6th Year
Far Eastern Federal University Eligibility:
To get admission MBBS here there is mainly three eligibility you need to fulfil, Age, academics and NEET exam. Apart from them no IELTS scorecard or any other admission requirements will left.
NEET- To pursue MBBS or any other undergraduate course, NEET exam is mandatory after the notification issued by the Medical Council of India in 2018.
Academics- Students must have passed the 12th board exam with at least 60% or more marks from a valid board (CBSE, ICSE and state board). Biology should be the main subject along with physics and chemistry in the 12th board exam.
Age- Candidate must be 17 years old at the time of admission or end of the year.
Far Eastern Federal University Required Documents:
- Copy of Online Application form of the university
- Marksheet and certificates of 10th and 12th board exams
- Birth certificate of a candidate
- NEET Scorecard
- Passport copy
- Passport size Photographs coloured and Recent
- Fee payment receipt
- Admission Invitation letter
- Medical certificate including a fitness test and HIV test
Some of These documents will be asked for the VISA application process.
Far Eastern Federal University Admission Process:
Once you are sure that you are eligible to apply for admission then follow the below-mentioned process.
- Log in to the official website of the university
- Fill the details of Candidate, make sure you have not mistaken
- Upload scanned documents including passport
- In some cases, you must need to submit Russian Langauge Certificate, it is proof that you understand Russian.
- NEET scorecard is mandatory to be uploaded along with other documents sent to the university.
- Wait for a few days or 1 to 2 weeks if you will get selected then the university will send you admission invitation letter on your mail
- Take the print out or download it.
- Now apply for Student or Study Visa by online from the website of the Russian Embassy situated in India.
- Now its time to leave for Russia.
Far Eastern Federal University Scholarship:
Russia is a developed country. Apart from defence, economy, it spends a good amount of money to the students studying here. If you are a talented student and scoring good in academics then for sure you will get a scholarship by either the central government or university level. Apart from tuition fee wavier, you may get a monthly allowance to maintain your expense in a new country.
For bachelor students, the scholarship will be between 1700 Rubles (Russian Currency) to 9000 Rubbles. Whereas for Master degree holder, a scholarship is between 3000 to 9000 rubbles.
Far Eastern Federal University Hostel:
The University has provided all the facilities to the students studying here. Central AC rooms for every student and they can choose their room category according to the availability or their budget of the candidate. The university hostel rooms are shareable with two, three and four students. You can accommodate in any room according to your budget. Also, you don’t need to worry about Indian Food here.
If we talk about the hostel facilities of the University then there are the separate hostels both for the males and the female candidates with a view to maintaining the aura of unisex education. The hostels are spacious enough so that each student can get his/her required space.
Amenities offered in Hostel rooms- Bed, Mattress, Wardrobe, Table, Chair, Common Kitchen, Laundry, AC rooms, Gym, Pool, Security, Mess, Library, Internet, ATM, Shopping Center, Banking Facility, Medical Center and etc.
Why Choose Far Eastern Federal University:
- Worldwide ranked university
- IT has approval from the Medical Council of India and World Health Organizations
- Every facility are available for students including fun and sports facilities
- International exposure
- Internationally recognized degree
- Research and learning opportunities
- Focused on practical knowledge
- Experienced Teaching team
- Affordable Fee Structure than any other country
- World-class Lifestyle
- World leading Infrastructure
- The medium of teaching in classroom is English for international students
- Best choice for Indian students to study MBBS in Russia
- Indian Foods are available in University Mess
- Special coaching to pass the FMGE screening test conducted by the Medical Council Of India
- Good Review of University.
How We Can Assist you to get Admission Here:
In a new city choosing a new college is really a tough task. As a student, you want to get all information about the college. What is the good side, the bad side, fee structure, courses, admission process, and most important VISA process.
We believe in complete transparency and authenticity. We tell you the detail and help you to get hustle free admission in this institute with 100% acceptance rate. Then why miss a chance to study in Government medical college.