Emilio Aguinaldo College (EAC), Philippines
Emilio Aguinaldo College is started by the man name DR. Paulo C. Campos. Emilio Aguinaldo College is a popular private non-sectarian college which is located in Manila. It is the capital of the Philippines. School of Medicine was opened in 2001 at the Manila campus. It is recognized by the commission of Higher Education (CHED) in the Philippines.
This university has two main campuses which are in Ermita, Manila and the other is in Dasmarinas, Cavite. A teaching hospital was established on both campuses for practical knowledge. It is one of the best hospitals in Manila and mostly reaches people of all economic statuses. Emilio Aguinaldo College is also affiliated with the Association of Southeast Asian Institution of higher learning (ASAIHL). EAC university provided education not only in medicine but also offered education in Art & Humanities, Business & Social Sciences, Medicine & Health, Science &Technology. International students are also welcome to join this university for further education.
The population of Manila is over 20 million. EAC campus is located only 13 km from the international airport. It is very beneficial for international students. International students get exposed to the best hospitals, culture, and Medical education in the Philippines.
- Provide high-quality education to all students
- Do not focus only on education but they help to cultivate the social, moral, and physical aspects of a person
- Prepare students for new challenges and expertise in a selected field.
Accommodation & food:
Three hostels are located within the range of 3 to 4 kilometers of the college. And the metro facility is available from the hostel to the college campus. All hostel rooms have separate toilets. 24*7 hours of security guards available in the hostel. Indian and local both type of food is available in the college canteen area.
Courses In Emilio Aguinaldo College:
Bachelor’s program offered by Emilio Aguinaldo College in medical & Healthcare
- BS in Medical Technology Duration: 4 years
- BS in Midwifery Duration: 4 years
- BS in Nursing Duration: 4 years
- BS in Nutrition and Dietetics Duration: 4 years
- BS in Occupational Therapy Duration: 5 years
- BS in Pharmacy Duration: 4 years
- BS in Physical Therapy Duration: 5 years
- BS in Radiologic Technology Duration: 4 years
- BS in Respiratory Therapy Duration: 4 years
- Master’s Programs offered by Emilio Aguinaldo College in medical & Healthcare
MA in Nursing Duration: 2 years
MA in Health Education Duration: 2 years
- Doctorate Programs offered by Emilio Aguinaldo College
Doctor of Dental Medicine-
Doctor of Medicine
- Some Certificate programs are also run by Emilio Aguinaldo College
Emilio Aguinaldo College MBBS Fees:
MBBS Fees Structure of Emilio Aguinaldo College
||Tuition Fees (USD)
||Hostel Fees (USD)
||Other Charges (USD)
|BS (1.5 Yr)
| MD (4yr) After NMAT
How We can assist you to get Hustle Free Admission Here.
Getting admission to a new college and settling in a new city is really difficult, especially when you are going away from your home and your parents. We will do all arrangements for you on your behalf.
Our services for you-
- Provide information about the college, courses, syllabus, fee structure and etc
- Application process
- Creating a standard profile
- VISa application
- Economical air Ticket
- Airport Pickup
- Accommodation Arrangements
- Campus support
We believe in complete transparency and authenticity. We tell you the detail and help you to get hustle free admission to this institute with a 100% acceptance rate. Then why miss a chance to study in Government medical college.
You can also check for other Famous Medical Colleges in the Philippines…
University of Perpetual for MBBS
AMA School of Medicine
Davao Medical School Foundation
Bicol Christian College of Medicine