Crimea Federal University Russia | Fees, Ranking, Course MBBS Admission Abroad
Dream to become a doctor and have a successful career? Searching for a good Medical University in your budget then choose Crimea Federal University for MBBS studies. It is one of the reputed and internationally ranked Federal Universities of the Russian Federation that came in existence in the year 1918. Crimea Federation University is recognized by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
It’s been more than 100 years of CFU and numberless students have been graduated from here. It is getting popularity in the community of Indian medical students as it has approval from the Medical Council of India and the World Health Organization and other major countries. Students from more than 45 countries are currently enrolled in different subjects offered by the Crimea Federal University.
About Crimea Federal University:
Crimea Federal University is supporting the Healthcare System of the Russian Federation. It is now becoming a symbol of Higher education in Europe Continent. World-leading facilities, latest tools, advanced technology and highly qualified teachers attract students to study here. Classroom language will be English so don’t worry about the language barrier.
Quick Highlight of Crimea Federal University:
|NEET Requirement||Yes, Mandatory for Indian Students|
|Total Yearly cost including Fee and Accommodation||4500 to 4600 US dollars|
- Medical Council of India
- Russian Government
| MBBS Course Duration||6 years|
Crimea Federal University World Ranking:
Crimea Federal University country ranking and world ranking are:
| World Rank||3512|
Crimea Federal University Course:
This famous university offers various courses to study but particularly you will get information about MBBS here. Crimea Federal University offers an MBBS course duration is 6 years. This time period includes the duration of the training period from an affiliated hospital.
After completing MBBS from here, your degree will be valid across the world. You just need to pass the FMGE exam or Screening test for a practice license in that country.
Crimea Federal University Fee Structure:
University fee is not expensive at all in comparison of other universities. Like tuition fees, students must have to pay USD 4700 for the first year. This fee includes the fee of registration and other initial fees. After that yearly fee will be USD 3500 from 2nd to 6th year.
Also, it is recommended for first and second-year students to accommodate in Crimea Federal University Hostels. Students can opt to live outside of the university campus if they want, but this is just optional. The hostel fee of Crimea Federal University will be paid separately, which is USD 300 per year.
This Hostel fee includes the mess fee and other amenities offered in the hostel of the university.
Crimea Federal University Fee Structure
||Tuition Fees (USD)
||Hostel Fees (USD)
||Other Charges (USD)
|2nd to 6th Year
Crimea Federal University Admission Eligibility Criteria:
MBBS Aspirants, who are seeking admission in this famous university must have to fulfill the admission eligibility criteria of this university. The university offers direct admission without any entrance exam and donation, all you need to complete admission requirements mentioned below. Classroom language will be English but you don’t need to show scorecards of any English Proficiency Exam.
Age limit, 12th board exam (Academics qualification) scorecard, NEET eligibility for Indian students and that’s all.
Age- Candidate must be 17 years old and not more than 25 years at the time of admission or end of the year.
NEET eligibility- To pursue MBBS in Crimea Federal University you have to pass the NEET exam (If you are Indian students). In the year 2018, the Medical Council Of India has issued a notification that every student who wishes to pursue MBBS from India or abroad must have to pass the NEET exam.
Academics- Applicant students must have obtained 60% or more marks in the 12th board exam from a valid board (CBSE, ICSE, and state board). Biology should be the main subject along with physics and chemistry in intermediate.
Admission Process of Crimea Federal University:
The university offers direct admission without any entrance test and donation. All you need to follow the straight forward admission process of Crimea Federal University. Before that, the applicant must have to fulfill the admission eligibility Criteria of this university that includes NEET eligibility.
- Log in to the official website of the university.
- Fill the personal and academics details of the Candidate like Name, Phone Number, and Email.
- In the next step, Upload scanned documents and Certificates of candidates.
- NEET score
- Now, wait for at least 10 to 14 working days, if you will get selected then Crimea Federal University will invite you for admission.
- Take the print out of the admission invitation letter or download it.
- In the next step, apply for a Study Visa of Russia online through the official website of the Russian government.
- Russian embassy will ask you for a few mandatory documents for a study VISA.
( VISA form, Admission Invitation letter, Passport Copy, ID proof, Course detail, Bank statement at least last 3 months )
- Once, the VISA stamped on your passport, you can leave for Russia
Crimea Federal University Important Documents:
- 10th Marksheet 12th
- 12th Marksheet
- NEET Scorecard
- Passport Copy
- Passport size Photographs
Crimea Federal University Hostel:
Students can accommodate in AC rooms in university hostels. Also, you can choose the room category according to your preferences, shareable or non-shareable. Apart from it, the administration has made sure about every mandatory amenities for students living in hostels of Crimea Federal University.
The university is strict with ragging cases, so there is no ragging and Indian students studying here already are cooperative with fresher’s.
Amenities offered in Hostel rooms- Bed, Mattress, Wardrobe, Table, Chair, Laundry, AC rooms, Gym, Pool, 24 hrs. Security, Separate accommodation for Girls and Boys, Mess, Library, Internet, ATM, Banking Facility, Medical Center and etc.
Points to keep in mind and Remember
- Keep in touch with your family, it will not let you feel alone at a new place.
- Never leave university campus alone, at least not in Night
- Keep your id card and other belongings with you every time,
- Do University administration know, if you feel any discomfort or problem, inside the campus or even outside the campus.
- Contact the Indian consulate or Embassy if it needed
- Keep your documents safe with you
- Do not be a part of any illegal activities
Why Choose Crimea Federal University?
Now you are known with almost every mandatory information about this university, but still, you must be eager to know the key feature about this university to choose MBBS studies here. Why Choose Crimea Federal University study MBBS.
Students get attracted by the below-mentioned advantages to studying at Crimea Federal University.
- International Ranked University
- Worldwide Recognized university
- Every Mandatory facilities and amenities are available for students studying here.
- International exposure
- Job security as you can work across the world, including India
- Highly qualified and Experienced Professors
- Research opportunities
- Affordable Fee Structure
- English language will be used in the classroom
- Indian Foods are available
- Low Students and teacher Ratio
How We can assist you to get Hustle Free Admission Here.
In a new city choosing a new college is really a tough task. As a student, you want to get all information about the college. What is the good side, the bad side, fee structure, courses, admission process, and most important VISA process?
Our services for you
- Provide information about the college, courses, syllabus, fee structure and etc
- Application process
- Creating a standard profile
- VISA application
- Economical air Ticket
- Airport Pickup
- Accommodation Arrangements
- Campus support
We believe in complete transparency and authenticity. We tell you the detail and help you to get hustle free admission in this institute with a 100% acceptance rate. Then why miss a chance to study in Government medical college.