Study MBBS in Bashkir State Medical University, Russia| Admission
Bashkir State Medical University is a well known and highly recognised medical University of Russia, which is also known as the classical University of the country. It is one of the oldest Universities of the country in the domain of science and medical education and which offers global education to the aspirants.
Direct Apply For Admission in University Click Here
The University was established in the year of 1909 in the state of Bashkortostan and offers the global programs to the aspirants. This University is considered to be the home for the majority of Russian mathematicians, scientists, and economists etc and in the Indian context, the University is considered to be the topmost priority for the Indian candidates.
So, if you are an Indian medical aspirant and want to know about the Bashkir State Medical University admission process along with the other information then we are going to help you in that through this of our article.
We just urge you to go through the entire article in order to have access to all such information which will greatly help you in the process of admission.
Bashkir state medical University Ranking
Country Rank– 123
World Rank- 4342
Bashkir State Medical University – one of the best medical university in Russia, has strong 10th ranked among them.
Courses in Bashkir State Medical University
Well, as we have already stated above in the article that the University offers the wide range of the medical and science domain programs both in the graduate and in the post-graduate streams, therefore you can choose any of your desired program from the catalogue of the University.
Here we are listing down the top programs of the University for your consideration.
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Sports Medicine
- Faculty of Postgraduate Studies
- Faculty of Foreign Students
- Faculty of Nursing and Higher Education
- Faculty of Pre University Education
- Clinical Psychology Faculty
MBBS in Bashkir State Medical University
There is no doubt in the recognition of the fact that MBBS from Bashkir State Medical University is the top sought program of the University, which is subscribed by the majority of the students who are willing to look forward to studying in the University.
The same scenario is applicable in the context of India medical aspirants since the majority of them opt this medical University when it comes to studying the MBBS from the foreign medical University.
MBBS from this medical University has a span of 6 years which is very common for the programs like MBBS and it includes the 1 year of the internship program in the same duration.
The University offers the excellent standard of medical education to the students along with the quite decent exposure of the internship program, which checks and enhance the practical knowledge of medicine and the surgery skills of the students.
You will get the highly qualified faculty in the University for each subject of the program so that you don’t face any difficulty in the course of your program.
Bashkir State Medical University :
Bashkir State Medical University MBBS Fee Structure
Before you make up your mind to study MBBS in Russia it is always advisable to you that you should be aware with the Bashkir State Medical University MBBS fee, since it is the major aspect of the admission process.
So, if you are wondering about the fee of this University then you can check out the details MBBS fee structure of the University for your consideration.
|MBBS Fees Structure Of BASHKIR STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY RUSSIA|
|Tution Fees||Accomodation||Other One time Misc expense||Total||Grand Total|
|2nd to 6th Year||3500*5||245000*5||1000*5||70000*5||–||–||25500||15,75,000||29,000||20,30,000|
There are many students who might be looking for the Bashkir State Medical University MBBS admission process so that they can easily make their admission application into the University.
2) MBBS Application Form
Here in this section of the article, we are going to discuss the application form and process of the admission.
- First of all the candidate are advised to visit the official website of the University where the candidate can find the admission application form.
- After that, the candidate is advised to fill the application form and attach all the required documents then submit the form to the University.
- Be patient for some time until you receive the admission acceptance letter from the University and once you receive the acceptance letter then you can fulfil the other admission formalities.
- You can later apply for the student’s visa which will be issued by the Russian embassy in India.
- Once you have your Visa then you can just fly to Russia to attend the regular classes.
To know more about the application procedure and other information, click on the link below:
Bashkir State Medical University Admission Eligibility Criteria
Bashkir State Medical University Admission eligibility is the core criteria of admission into the University, which should be checked out by every admission seeker candidate.
Here we are mentioning the full admission eligibility criteria of the University for the reference of those aspirants.
- Candidate must be having the minimum qualification of 10+2 from a recognised board of education in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- There must be a minimum of 50% passing marks aggregate of the candidate in the 10+2 exam.
- IELTS/TOEFL is required for the language proficiency of the candidates.
Indian students must be having the NEET qualification certificate.
3) MBBS Highlights
Well, if you want to have an apparent highlight of MBBS in the University, then here you can check out the overview of the University for the MBBS program.
- Name of Program- Bachelor in Medicine & Bachelor in Surgery(MBBS)
- Duration of Program- 6 Years
- NEET Requirements- Yes for the Indian Students
- IELTS/TOEFL- Yes, required
- MBBS Admission Processing Time- 50/60 Days
- Tuition Fee of MBBS in Bashkir State Medical University- $3500 Per Year
- Cost of Living- $150-250 Per month
- Medium of Education- English
- Recognition of MBBS Program- MCI, WHO, UNESCO
Climate of Russia & Contact Information of Bashkir State Medical University
It is our special request to all the users to make themselves aware with the climate of Russia before they make their mind to study MBBS in Russia since the climate of the country may vary from the climate of your current region.
Further talking about the climate of Russia which varies from the one region of the other, therefore we are specifically going to discuss about the climate of Bashkortostan for the sake of our article. The climate of the state is quite harsh or extreme for the Indian students as the region is prone to the cold environment.
If we talk about the average temperature of this region then it may set around 0.4 degrees to 2.5 degrees on an average basis and temperature may further fall to -16 or even lower than that in the month of winters. The average temperature during the summer of July can be witnessed around 16 degrees which hardly surpass than this parameter.
The climate contains the cold breezes and you will notice that the public transport of the region uses the inbuilt heaters. So, as a matter of conclusion, the climate is the subject matter for the students rest everything is fine in the country.
Here we are dropping down the contact information of Bashkir State Medical University where you can reach them to resolve your other queries.