B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences was founded in 1993. BPKIHS college located in eastern Nepal. The postgraduate program was started in this college in 1999. School of Public Health runs a 2 years MPH program which was started in 2005. In 1994, BPKIHS MBBS program is recognized by Medical Council of Indian, Medical Councils of Nepal and Sri lanks also. This college is listed in the world directory of Medical Schools.
This college also provides other programs in BDS, B.Sc nursing, short-term academic programs. The institute objective is to become the best in teaching, health sector, research, and patient care. This college is one of the best examples of Nepal-India co-operation. This institute always provides high-quality education and research to find the solution of existing & emerging health problems. They use modern teaching techniques and mostly use the practical approach which increases the student’s knowledge on every level. Fees are affordable for all Who seeks admission in this college. It reduces the burden on your pocket. There are many students study in this college. There is no requirement of a visa for Indian students. Most of the Indian students prefer MBBS from Nepal.
B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences has four colleges:
- School of Public Health and medicine
B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences hospital services
- Hospital has a huge infrastructure with ample bed facility and experienced doctors and staff.
- Separate wards for surgery, Pediatrics, Obstetrics, and internal medicine
- Emergency department for emergency cases.
- This college allowed faculty to practice privately in this college
- Radiology diagnostic services
- For general checkup OPD services available
- They provide the facility for sports
- Shops, canteens, ATM available within a campus.
- Separate hostel for boys and girls.
- Library (they provide service 15 hours a day)
Courses in B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Imaging Technology (B.Sc MLT)
- DM Cardiology
- DM Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- MCh GI Surgery
- MD in Hospital Administration
- Master of Dental Surgery (MDS)
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Master of Science ( In human Anatomy, Physiology, Medical Biochemistry, Medical Microbiology, Nursing)
- PCL Nursing
MBBS Course Fee structure for international students
First Year 20000 $
Second Year 15000 $
Third Year 15000 $
Fourth Year 10000 $
Fifth Year 5000 $
Total Fees of MBBS course in Nepal is US 65000 $
BDS Course Fee structure for international students
First Year 8,000 $
Second Year 8000 $
Third Year 4,000 $
Fourth Year 3,000 $
Fifth Year 2000 $
Total Fees of BDS program is US 25,000 $
Library Fee 80 $/ year
Laboratory Fee 60 $/year
Hostel Fee 280 $/year
Hostel Maintenance Fee US 60 $/year
Important tips before taking admission in abroad medical Colleges
B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences
You can also check other Famous Medical Colleges in Nepal for MBBS Program…