MBBS Abroad Enquiry Form
The Asian medical institute is recognized by MCI and WHO. This medical college located in Kant, Kyrgyzstan which is 20 Km away from the capital city of Bishkek.
This university was established in 2004 and more than 10 countries students come to study in this medical institute. These countries are India, Nepal, Russia, Germany, Pakistan, Kazakhstan and Nigeria. ASMI designed whole MBBS course in English for international students.
The Asian Medical Institute providing the best academic facilities and atmosphere to students.
Currently, more than 800 students enrolled in Asian medical institute for MBBS.
In the Asian medical institute duration of the medical course is 5 years and after completion, of course, the provided degree by this institute is valid in all European countries without any test.
- Asian medical institute is registered with the ministry of education, Kyrgyzstan
- Asian medical institute is approved by FAIMER.
- Extra Advance preparation for FMGE or MCI screening test for the 1st year.
- Europian teaching technique followed by ASMI.
- Weekly English classes are also provided for those students who are weak in English.
Courses in Asian medical institute
- General Medicine (MBBS/MD)
Duration: 6 years
- Dentistry (BDS/DDS)
Duration: 5 years
In ASIM, there are four faculties: Dentistry, Nursing, Scientific, Preparatory courses.
The student must have passed intermediate through science stream with biology subject with minimum 60% marks in PCB.
For first-year Students
|1st Year||2nd Year|
Fees structure same in 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th year.
Contact Details of ASIM, Kant
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Gagarin street 58, Kant city, Kyrgyz
Check other Medical Colleges in Kyrgyzstan…